beach filler pt 2

(TRIGGER WARNING: Mentions of Sexual Assault and Character taking their life.)

*King Dice*

I watched from the window of the Boss's room at the beach house as my friends and him got along swimmingly. I felt a bit bad for worrying everyone.  Boss was so concerned... I was always used to others not caring about me, so of course I just threw myself in to help those girls. I could have called for help of course... but I didn't want to risk those girls getting assaulted. I had a very dear friend of mines who had been sexually assaulted... and took her life. Her name was Sil... she was Tea's younger sister Silver Tea, hence why we called her Sil. She was the biggest ray of sunshine when we first met. I got on my beach clothes and headed out to the others, Sil still on my mind. One of the girls ran over to me, and hugged me.

"Oh my- hello! I'm glad you're ok." I smiled to her sweetly. She was smaller than me. She was crying and smiled to me.

"Thank you so much for saving my sister and I... Thank you so much." I smiled and put my hand on her shoulder gently. 

"I just wanted to help..." The girl smiled to me and reminded me so much of Sil. She ran off to her sister, and I just waved. Both of them seemed so sweet.

I walked off to another area of the beach and found a secluded pool of water in some rocks. It was big enough to relax in. It was shielded from onlookers... I took off my beach wrap and shirt, and settled into the water. The warm water felt so good on my stressed bones and tense joints. I never really relaxed before, but I was so calm and content. 

"This is amazing...." I closed my eyes and rested for once. When I was younger I remember having timed showers, and never getting a chance to take a cozy bath like this. 

*Devil*

I had noticed King speaking with those girls. He seemed to be being thanked by them. After the two left, he went off on his own. One thing I adored about King was how easily those eyes of his betrayed him. No matter what he felt, they would tell you exactly how he felt. He was currently sad... and that worried me. I decided to follow after him. I was a bit behind him, but I was worried about him. What he went through must have been terrifying. I heard him quietly humming, and I'd never really heard King so relaxed or calm before. I looked over the rock I was behind and saw King in a pool of water, secluded from everyone. He was shirtless and out of that wrap he wore around his waist. King was a bit on the thicker side. I realized though that at work his waist always seemed so much slimmer. I wonder why? His thighs and stomach were adorned with silver scars, they seemed to be stretchmarks from King's gorgeous body. He was... a gorgeous man. I heard him humming quietly to himself. It was a lovely tune... but as I tried to get closer to hear, he noticed me.

"Boss!" He got up immediately and pulled the wrap to cover his chest. "Why are you here? I thought I was alone..." The man's face was flushed red as he tried to keep his body covered. I smiled a bit to him. I had never met someone so shy about themself.

"Well King, I just thought I'd check on you. You seemed a bit lost in thought. I walked over and sat near him. He kept the black lace cloth pulled over his chest. "Why are you doing that?" I only asked because I was concerned. He shyly looked away as the lavender on his face grew.

"I'm rather embarrassed of my body..." King put his feet in the water, aimlessly starring at the water. "I remember in my past... someone would starve me... and tell me  I wasn't good enough for how I looked." King looked a bit hurt at his own words. "I eventually became a baker so I ate as often as I could! Resulting in my.... repulsive body... I was made to never feel good enough." At that remark he covered his thighs and the silver marks on them. "I have the body of a baker but work at a casino... I'm supposed to look better..." He looked to me. "I'm... so sorry." King looked to his reflection completely repulsed by what he saw.

"My King..." I looked to him and turned his face to me. "No matter what your abusers said... you are absolutely angelic inside and out. You hold yourself with more poise and grace than anyone I've ever met... A royal elegance follows you everywhere you go from how lovely you are." His cheeks flushed a darker purple. "I apologize for being so forward." I laughed a bit. "Though, King I do mean it when I say you are absolutely stunning. Your past shouldn't define how you see yourself today. I've already had mortals trying to sell their souls for a chance to have you in bed." I laughed, and the statement caused King to erupt into the sweetest, most angelic laughter I had ever heard. 

*King*

The Boss had the hardiest and loudest laughter I had ever heard. It made me smile, it was so contagious. I dropped the lace garment, revealing my stretch marks. I had lost weight over time, but was still rather chubby... but Devil smiled at me. 

"You look stunning." I blushed more. He was to kind. The two of us got in the water together, relaxing. I was new to this whole... trusting people thing, but out of anyone I've met, I trust Devil. More than anyone in this world. I noticed him fall asleep from the warm water... I leaned my head on his shoulder, relaxing with him. I felt all sorts of emotions bubble in me. I adored him... what was this feeling?