sneak-peek

(Hello loves, sorry. I've been so busy with finals so this is all I have right now. I hope you enjoy.)

*King*
I woke up a bit and yawned, noticing I was in a bed of  red  sheets. The comforter was weighted, making me want to stay. I smiled a bit and sat up to see the red curtains around me. 

"When did I end up here?" I got out of bed and noticed the Boss was asleep on his couch. I smiled. He was to kind to let me sleep here. I ran off downstairs to get his breakfast. Poor man was probably starved. I had gotten changed into my suit first, putting on my makeup to cover my freckles, false lashes to accent my green eyes, and purple eye shadow to match my green eyes. I smiled. "Handsome as ever." I got downstairs and picked up the Boss' meal. I skipped back to the office to find the Boss on the couch looking around for me.

"Oh! King, there you are." I smiled and nodded.

"Morning sir, thank you for taking me in for the night. I was rather beat from the long hours of the day yesterday." I set the food at his desk and turned on my heel to leave when he called me in.

"King, have you been sleeping alright?" The Boss asked me. I tried to keep myself from lying, since well Wheezy said he can sense lies.

"Not particularly well sir. Sometimes my um... anxieties keep me awake." I didn't want to tell him about my horrible dreams. The mishmash of faces that filled my mind at night, that I could never remember when I awoke. He looked to me and got up, coming close to me.

"King, you can always come to me when you're upset or need anything." He had bent down to my level, and was staring me in the eyes, making it hard to hold in all my feelings and confusion.

"I... I see so many faces." He nodded and pulled me into a hug. "So many faces I don't  recognize or know.... so many voices I can't match names too..." I started crying, and felt so overwhelmed. What was I to do?... With so many memories?