✨needed rest✨

*Dice*
Mr.Wheezy was polite to me, and helped me around the Casino. Later hours were way more exciting than the mornings. Wheezy looked to me.

"What is your first name anyway?" He seemed confused at just calling me Mr.Dice. Many people thought it was odd that I never told them my first name. I decided Wheezy was nice enough so  I told him.

"Well, my first name is King. Full name is King Dice." I blushed a light purple on my cheeks. Mr.Wheezy was shocked at the name, it was rather odd I guess. "My  mother, well birth mother gave it to me before she died." I smiled bittersweetly as Mr.Wheezy nodded. "Just call me Mr.Dice though, please."

"Of course, Mr.Dice." He showed me around but I pulled out my small black book and looked to a row of lights on the wall.

"Excuse me, Mr.Wheezy. One of the lightbulbs on that wall is broken." He looked to me confused.

"There could be no- oh my goodness it is." He looked to the sketched in my book and I looked to the pool table next to the area. 

"People play pool there? No wonder that bulbs been breaking for the last few weeks." I walked over and checked the length between one of the cue sticks, and did a typical move to hit the white ball, only for the end of the cue to hit the exact spot the light was. I stood up. "To prevent that you'll need to move this table." I moved the table farther away and aimed again. "That should do it." I smiled confidently to only be met with wide eyed looks, making me blush as I put the cue stick away.

"You'd make one hell of a manager." Wheezy laughed a bit making me smile. 

"Well I've always wanted to work here... but no one would be able to handle the bakery like me!" I laughed nervously. Wheezy and I walked but he looked to me. I knew he was probably going to ask why I didn't just give up my business but I couldn't do that. What if Father Boris came after me? What if the Cup kids wanted me around?... What if things got better at home?

"Why not? You skate to 3 different Isle's daily, how many times have you had  to fix those skates because you refuse to buy new ones?" I blushed. How did he know that? 

"Well... multiple times. Probably every once in a blue moon." I tried to beat around the bush. It's lately been once a month or every few weeks. Wheezy gave me an annoyed look, he knew damn well I was lying. I sighed.

"Once a month or every couple weeks. It's not a big deal really." I tried to play it off but he sighed.

"You're one of those guys. Works his ass off, all the money goes to his family with nothing left for himself?" He looked to me with a smirk. My cheeks flushed a darker violet.

"Damn you... yes that's how my life sorta is... Do you have a cigarette? Can't smoke around the damn kids." Wheezy laughed as I spoke and handed me a cigarette, and lighting it for me. I only smoked on occasion. Things got damn stressful at home.  I smoked peacefully, deciding to take a moment and take off my skates to put on some shoes, but remembered I needed new shoes so instead I rested for a moment. Wheezy pulled me over to a full crowd of people, and people kept egging me on to play. In the spur of t he moment I rolled some dice, not sure who I was against, and a gasp was heard over the crowd. "Oh... did I do something wrong?" Everything was so sudden as I noticed from across the playing table, the Devil stood.

"Well Mr.Dice well played." The Devil smiled and put a hand out to me. I realized the game I played. Back in my teen years I learned how to gamble, and was damned good at it. I looked up to him and shook his hand.

"Um, well played sir." I smiled. I had won against the Devil. My goodness I hope he isn't mad. I didn't con him or anything thankfully. That's one lucky roll. The Devil and I walked away, people thought I was a goner, and so did I. We sat in his office which was well... huge. 

"So, what do you want I guess? Money? Fame?" I looked up to him confused as he spoke.

"Um... sorry sir, I just played in the spur of the moment. I didn't bet anything, therefore I don't need anything." The Devil seemed suprised at my answer, but smiled.