You're my new heart

Start from the beginning

"Ju-Juvia?"

The mage smirked and nodded as she walked towards them all from their left hand side. Her hair flowed out from behind her, free from its braid and her clothes wasn't her usual. She seemed to be wearing a sleeveless catsuit and her tattoos were all on for show as they glowed, showing her intensive training that she had done over the last three months. Her hips sashayed as she walked towards them with nothing but pure confidence.

"I am able to rectify that."

Acnologia turned to look at her, his face full of disgust. He could feel Natsu's magic running through her, but he didn't know how there could be two dragon slayers with the same magic. Dragons only taught one pupil. If he cared enough, he would have asked how that was possible, but that just meant one more person to kill.

"How did one more dragon slayer escape my knowledge? Who are you?"

Juvia chuckled and her eyes pulsed in a steady crystal blue colour. "Nothing more than a mere substitute. I am here to give back what is rightfully Natsu's."

Rogue, Sting and Cobra were confused. They could smell Natsu all over her and they wondered if they had mated, but they could also feel his fire running through her, whereas they couldn't sense it in Natsu. Unfortunately, this was not the time for explanations. They had a fight to end. It most probably had a link to the fact that Natsu didn't have any magic running through him.

Acnologia continued to stare at Juvia. "How did you get here though? For you to be here, I need to have knowledge of you so that I can bring you here. You do not have the power to exist in my world if I am not aware of your existence."

Juvia hissed and put a hand to her heart with a sarcastic smirk on her face. "Ouch, you don't have to be so mean you know. I have been gravely injured and I'm currently in a comatose state. However, this is only affecting my physical state, meaning that my magic state is running in abundance. For the last three months, I have been nurturing the magic of a fire dragon slayer, meaning that I am able to exist in this world with the rest of you."

Wendy nodded, understanding it more than anyone. "That sounds like Ultear-san's predicament, only she can exist when someone is messing about with time magic."

Juvia nodded. She didn't know that that was Ultear's fate, but it seemed to make sense. She must have used up all her magical power for her to only exist where there's a hole in time. Just like right now, Juvia herself can only exist in the ravines due to the amount of dragon slayers that were setting off their magic in one area.

Acnologia smirked and motioned for her to do what she was planning on doing. "I'll entertain you. I might as well get some fun out of it. Do what you need to do."

Juvia nodded and came towards Natsu who still looked like he couldn't believe that she was there in front of him. She held his trembling hands and smiled at him softly.

"How-"

"I know that it's hard for you to believe, but I'm okay. It's time to give you your magic back."

Without letting him speak, she kissed his lips softly. Everyone else gasped and Natsu's eyes widened, but he could suddenly feel the transference of magic pass from her lips straight to his. He could feel the familiar heat run through his body as his own, but he pushed that to the back of his mind. Right now, Juvia was kissing him and that's all that mattered. He couldn't help but place a hand on her hip and he squeezed it gently. Something nagged him at the back of his head that this was also goodbye.

Eventually, they pulled away and Natsu felt his rightful magic in his body. Juvia grinned at him before nodding and stepping out of his way. "You're ready now, go and beat him."