A good team

The two mages finally got off the train. Well one of them was helping the other try and make his way off of the train anyway, while the female felt nothing but pity for her partner. "You okay now?"

"Yeah, give me a few minutes and I'll be back in shape."

Natsu groaned and rubbed his stomach before he wiped his mouth and stood up straight, breathing in deeply and getting some oxygen into his system. He then gave Juvia a toothy grin to show that he was alright again and Juvia smiled at him, blushing at the way he was smiling at her.

"Okay, let's go see this client then!"

Once again, Natsu grabbed Juvia's wrist and started heading in the direction of where they were told to go and meet their client. Juvia had been expecting that he was going to do that and didn't trip up her feet like the first time. Instead, she just got into the rhythm of his run and mimicked it, making Natsu grin.

Juvia was happy that she hadn't lacked in her training. Contrary to popular belief, she wasn't always stalking Gray and making sure that he ate her bentos that she made him, no. When she went on a job with Gajeel, they trained together and even when she had some alone time, she still trained. She needed to keep up her reputation of being the top 3 strongest female mages in the guild, and that wasn't going to happen by just stalking some guy all day.

She needed her stamina in order to keep up with how fast Natsu ran. She was pretty sure that if she jumped on his back and let him, they would be better off running that getting a train to each and every job that they did.

Soon enough, they were standing at the gate of their employer's house. They stared up at it in awe. Even Everlue's house hadn't been this grand and beautiful! This was definitely the house to the richest man in the town. Natsu looked over at Juvia who in turn looked over at him and they nodded to one another, signalling that they were both ready for it.

Natsu knocked on the door before standing back, and the two of them waited for a response. The door finally swung open to reveal a shorter man with some funny moustache. He gave the mages a curious look before spotting the insignia on Natsu's shoulder, which made him welcoming to them.

"You must be mages from Fairy Tail! Oh please, do come in!" He stepped aside for the two of them to walk past him. He called one of his butler's to get some refreshments and drinks, to which the man bowed and left. Their employer ushered them to his guest front room himself.

"Please, do have a seat!"

Natsu looked at Juvia and pointed to the cushioned sofa, letting her sit down before he sat down next to her. It made her blush, him offering her to sit down before he did and the employer didn't miss that.

"I'm so glad that you guys finally came! So who do I have today? Oh, where are my manners, I'm Yato Iki!"

"Yo, I'm Natsu Dragneel." He grinned at the man and they both shook hands, Yato's eyes shining bright with recognition.

"It truly is an honour to be in the presence of the Salamander himself! I know that this job with definitely go smoothly now! And who might this young beautiful mage be?"

"Juvia Lockser," she replied coldly. She spotted Natsu giving her a dirty look and she blushed. She knew she sounded uninviting and rude, but when it came to meeting employers, she was strictly about the business which was the opposite of Natsu.

"Of course, you're the rain woman! I certainly to have some strong mages on this job today!"

Juvia blushed and waved her hand. "Oh please, Juvia isn't that strong." She started giggling and Natsu rolled his eyes.