Chapter 20

^^Saylor^^

•Saylor's POV•

Me and Aaron have been on many dates recently and he's honestly the sweetest guy. Even though he's a lot older, he's really understanding of my teenage problems.
"Can you pass me those chips?" He hands me a back of Hot Fries and we both start eating out of the bag. "Wanna watch tv?"
"Sure."
"What do you want to watch?"
"Um, I think the game is on."
"Boys." I turn on "the game" and cuddle into Aaron's shoulder.
My phone rings and I answer it. "Hello?"
"Saylor?"
"What Braeden?" I feel Aaron shift and look at me out of the corner of his eye.
"I was just calling to say hey."
"Oh." I hang up and turn towards Aaron. "Don't mind him."
"You wanna go do something? I can tell you're not really into this game."
"How about the beach?"
"Sure." I get up and put on a orange bikini and black sandals with my sunglasses.
"Ready?"
"Yeah." We drive to his house so that he can get changed.
After he finished changing we drive to the beach and walk around on the sand. We hold hands and I notice someone out of the corner of my eye.
"Saylor!"
"Braeden..." My voice trails off.
"Who's this?"
"My boyfriend."
"Oh." His eyes get big. "Do I need to teach this boy a lesson?"
"No."
"Good."
I put Aaron to keep walking and after we get far enough away where he can't hear us, Aaron speaks. "Ex?"
"Yeah. Look I'm sorry if I caused you any problems with him."
"No, not at all."
"Go get him, I understand."
"What?"
"I know you like him. I saw the way you looked at him. Go get him." He smiles and ushers me towards him.
"Are you sure?"
"Yeah. you're a great girl."
"Thank you. You're an exceptional guy."
I run over to Braeden and hug him. It feels good to be back in his arms.
"What are you doing? I have a girlfriend," Braeden snaps at me.