Chapter 16

^^Emma & Kayden^^

•Saylor's POV•

"And another thing," I stop. "I just don't feel, attracted, to him."
"Is there someone else?"
"Well, yeah, sorta."
"Who?"
I smile and blush, "Ronan."
"What? When did you talk to him?"
"I've been texting him all week, well as friends of course. But yeah, I like him and I just don't know how to tell Braeden."
I hear Ronan calling me and I usher Emma out of the room. "She's in there." Emma tells Ronan and he walks in.
"You're boyfriend just stormed out from up here, he seemed mad."
He. Heard. Every. Word. I. Said.
"Where did he go?"
"I think he left."
Left? How am I gonna get home?
I push past Ronan and run out to see him sitting on the ground.
"Braeden!" He stands up and walks away from me, into the house. I see him grab a bottle and start drinking straight from it. He shakes his head as if he's shaking off a buzz and continues his drinking.
I grab his arm and he's pulls roughly away from me. "Get off of me!" He walks out to the deck and grabs some blonde girl, and starts making out with her.
Ouch, that was my heart. Maybe I do still have feelings for him. Maybe our relationship is just so dull and maybe I need to let him. Maybe that's the lacking feeling.
I see him grab her into the hot tub and start taking off her top. I can't watch. I find Ronan and lead him in the room. I start kissing him and he pulls back. "What are you doing? I'm gay!"
"What?"
"I'm gay! Dude, I like guys."
"You called me hot!"
"If I liked girls, then yeah! But if you were a guy, you'd be hot."
"Okay, well, my boyfriend is out there in your hot tub making love to some chick so I just needed a," he finishes my sentence.
"A rebound? You want revenge?"
"Yeah."
"Come on."
He takes me out side and I see Braeden and that chick in the hot tub. Ronan smashes his lips on mine and takes off Braeden's tank top that I was wearing. I see Braeden pull away from his chick and stares at me and Ronan. I run off of the deck and walk back to Rylynn's house.

I don't know how I did, but somehow I made it there. I didn't even shower, I just crawled into bed, crying.