Sebastian was fast to catch her arm before she could run off. "Pissing off so many people is dangerous," He warned once more, but Joanna wasn't having it.

"As is being harmless." The younger Ferrari driver called over her shoulder, walking in the direction of the FIA main building. Kiwi gave Sebastian an apologizing look before she followed Joanna.  

 As the youngest Lauda entered the room, she couldn't suppress the urge to roll her eyes at the loud voices of Helmut Marko and Jos Verstappen. Why the older Dutch was present was beyond Joanna but sadly enough it wasn't her place to tell him to fuck of. Christian was visibly done with the situation, he had his arms crossed over his chest while standing next to Helmut and Max was sitting on one of the chairs opposite Charlie's desk. Actually, all four men should be sitting there, not just the youngest of them but their tempers seemed to have gotten the best of them. 

Max had looked over to her as soon as the door opened, an uncomfortable expression on his face, but otherwise, he seemed fine. So Jos didn't have the time to talk with his son in private just yet. But Joanna was sure that Helmut already had a go on the younger Verstappen while Christian would wait until the debrief for that. Sebastian had told her about that often enough. Despite not knowing what to say, as Christian often claimed when Mark and Seb screwed up, he always managed to scream at them for 45 minutes straight without having to take a break to breathe. It was impressive. real team principal qualities, but Joanna wouldn't put up a fight against Christian. He was still the better option Red Bull had to offer for a scolding. Helmut must be a true nightmare. 

Turning around Joanna saw Kiwi and Andrew behind her, just like Matteo and the Ferrari team principal, but really, she was the only one, who would talk here. Deciding that Joanna already had enough of a headage coming and Helmut and Jos weren't helping at all, she made her presence known. 

So to attract all the attention Joanna took a step towards the closed door, opened it before slamming it shut as hard as she could, causing everyone in the room to look immediately at the innocently smiling Austrian.

"You owe me a door." Was the first thing Charlie said, which made Joanna smirk.

"If it's nothing else. You called for my presence. Then also pay attention to me." The Austrian said, walking over to Max and flopping down in the seat next to him, before rolling her eyes again at Helmut and Jos, who were standing right in front of the young couple with their hands on Charlie's desk. 

"Thought you wanted to talk to us and not our attachments." Snorting under his breath, Joanna looked over to Max, who tried his best to cover his slip up under a cough. While Charlies gestured for the men to take a seat, again, which they didn't do but at least they weren't standing in front of Joanna and Max any longer. 

"I just told the Red Bull crew. Both of you get 4 points on your license." The older man said, which caused Joanna to lift an eyebrow. That was absolutely ridiculous. They haven't broken any rules, Joanna knew that as did Charlie. 

"It was her fault, I don't see why Max gets a penalty like that!" Jos exclaimed, which caused Joanna to snort this time, but other than Max she didn't cover it up with a cough as Jos angrily stared at her. She simply met the gaze of the older Dutchman. 

Joanna had no problems with Jos's rage. She could take it because they both knew she was untouchable for the older Dutch. No matter what she said or what she did, Jos Verstappen could do nothing against it, so Joanna took her sweet time to provoke him. When the order Dutch was busy complaining to Marko about her, they often forgot about Max and that's why she would always do it without a second thought. Joanna had limited options to help Max with his father, but if that was a way she would always do it.