Chapter 29: Regret calling me that

Another week later...
Sexual assault mention warning!

You sigh, walking into school. You did not miss this chaos. You watch as everyone resumes their school lives.
No sign of bill. Surprised that you were even looking for him. You felt slightly bad slamming the door on him, you had come to terms with it. You wanted to hear him out, besides he hadnt hurt you. He hadn't got to hurting you, you had so many questions too. What did he do after you passed out. Why was he after you.
And too many more.
You gulp, turning the corner, the lights seemed to be broken still. Flickering as you walked down the hall, the occasional teacher or student walking past you. This was a bit bizarre. Where was everyone. Someone grabs your shoulder forcefully and pulls you to the wall.
You yelp in surprise.
"Got you" David boasts.
You struggle against his restrain.
"What is your obsession"
"You" he whispers, biting your ear.
Ew.
"Why, you hated me the entire relationship and-" you manage to slip through, stumbling and turning to face him.
"And you cheated 3 times" you say, using 3 fingers to exaggerate your point.
"3 PEOPLE" you emphasize.
"Well you gave me no choice"
"What is that bs" you snap, disgusted at those words.
"You wouldn't give me what I wanted without force, and I just couldn't be bothered to wait...you were probably off cheating with that bill guy"
"I didn't even know him, and why would I cheat. I wasn't ready for sex and you still forced me"
"And even so I didn't get what I wanted because most times you would push me away, you whore"
"I'm not a whore, you claimed you loved me but were happy to cheat on me and assault me" you feel a lump in your throat.
"I did lov-" he points his finger at you in aggression, cut off by the lights flickering off for longer.
"I did love you, you didn't love me. You couldn't give me the one simple thing I wanted"
"You couldn't wait for me to be ready" you raise your voice, nearly breaking out in tears.
"Oh so you expect me to wait?" He huffs.
"Uh, yEAH" you yell, appalled you even loved him.
"Don't be ridiculous y/n" he spits.
"How long would it even of took you to be ready? Too long ,that's the answer"
"I would literally ready now, but you couldn't wait till now"
"Oh so you're ready now" he grins.
Your face drops.
"Not for you" you state, walking backwards across the hall.
"Oh but you just said you were ready" he grins, watching him smile at you from darkness to light as he creeps across the hall slowly.
You shake your head.
"You are a dick head, why did I even date you"  you cry, turning to start running off before this escalates.
"You actual whore" he yells.
"I'm not a dick head" he grabs you by the hair and pulls you back, dragging you to the closet.
"You'll regret calling me that" he growls.