Chapter 23: Don't go doing that

The water is spat out and across the sink.
You shakily put the glass down on the side, flicking it further onto the counter as not to knock it and cause unnecessary accidents.
You gasp for air as it hurls you back towards it. You could feel the itchy fabric it was wearing, the smell of sewer too.
You try reaching for the counter.
"What do you want" you cry out.
It lets go out of your neck, sending you flying towards the counter, winding you.
You turn, holding your stomach.
You open your eyes slowly to see it's rib section in your face.

you look up slowly, it peers down at you hungrily.
It bends it's arms to lean down and keep you trapped at the same time. You manage to lift yourself up onto the counter, and try to carefully reach a cupboard door to whack it over the head. You hadn't seen its face yet, just it's eyes and rather large hair structure.
Before you could blink it had grabbed your wrist to stop you.
"Ah ah, Don't go doing that-" he whispers evilly, a bubbly voice.
He slowly sniffs your neck, you tremble, your head turned towards the hallway.
You breathe in deeply. When will this dream be over.
This was too real feeling.
You hear it's mouth open and feel it's hot breath on your neck.
You breathe in deeply again
"BILLL" you scream, flinching as it darts straight up.