part 8: who?

You peak around the well, the water reflections were dancing on the walls but no signs of what caused the screaming.
You slowly stand up and look around, there was toys and bits of clothes scattered around. You breathe heavily through your mouth, what was all of this. You go to look up at the things hanging from the ceiling but you're pulled back. You scream as your eyes are covered, you keep kicking.
"David this isnt funny!" You scream, wriggling. You get pushed against whoever it is. This was not David.
"David isn't here, y/n" says a voice.
You go tense. "huh" you say, you mouth agape. Who was that.
"Let me go!" you scream, you keep wriggling. Then you notice, youre free. Were you imaging things?
Your breathing was all over the place, you run to the exit. You force your way through the water, panting. You turn and look at the opening. No one was there, what was going on. This place was creeping you out.

You make it to the entrance, you keep running and jump across to the other side. You clamber up the pathway as fast as you can, you turn and look back at the entrance. A white glove hand removes its grip from the wall and goes back into the sewer. Your heart drops. Who was that?