Chapter 21: Bed

"b-bill?" You ask under your breath.
No response, just it's raspy breathing.
It doesn't move. It just watches you. It's eyes examine you. What was it waiting for? Then it's eyes stay on yours. "H-hello?" You croak, no response.
You could only see the small rising and lowering of its chest and shoulders as it breathes in and out. You gulp. You notice the window open slightly, the curtains inviting you to climb out as they blew around and towards you.
You keep your eyes on it, slowly slipping out of your bed. You step backwards slowly towards the window, putting your hand behind you to feel for the window or anything that might be there.
It tilts it's head to the side slowly, before taking slow dramatic steps in your direction. You step back faster, before turning and reaching for the window.
It chuckles a childish chuckle, you lean out of the window. Its hand forcefully grabs your neck and forces you back into the room. You let out a yelp, and frantically throw your arms around in attempt to grab something.
Your heart pounds, your breathing was too heavy. No matter what you tried you couldn't relax yourself enough to think straight.
It was walking you over to the bed. It was breathing heavily, and chuckling to itself gleefully.
You try to grab it's shoulder to push off but you couldn't reach it behind you.
You scream as it throws you onto the bed.