Part 18: No problem

You and bill had walked around his back garden for an hour or so talking, which was incredibly well looked after.
He barely moves his eyes off you when he's with you.

He sighs. Looking out of the window through the curtains, the curtains sway as he looks back at you.
"You should probably stay here, it's a bit too dark to go home now" he starts.
"I'll be fine" you smile, going for the door. He grabs your shoulder.
"Stay" he says.
"F-fine" you say, looking up at him.
His eyes seemed more of a vibrant orange, was probably just the lighting. He shakes his head a bit and turns around.
"You can have my room, I'll go...sort it out for you" he says as he walks up the stairs and turns off into a bedroom. You watch his face as he shuts the door, watching you.
He seemed off, but maybe it was because it was late.
You walk down the hall, tracing the carved banister as you walk.

You were stood watching the gardens lights, they were so pretty and calming to look at.
You squint your eyes, a very tall figure was stood by the doorway staring at you.
Your heart stops, snapping your head around to look at it.
It wasn't there. You were just tired.
That was all. You had been sleeping rough the past few weeks.
You walk down the corridor to the stairs.
"Bill?" You call.
You hear a slam, then his bedroom door opens his eyes were definitely glowing.
"Bill why are your-" they weren't now.
"Whats that?" He had blinked and they no longer were glowing.
You shake your head and walk up the stairs.
"I must be tired, I'm seeing things" you smile slightly, standing in front of him in the doorway.
"Well I have to go out and get some things so, I'll see you in the morning" he nods.
"Oh alright, cya tomorrow" you smile as he walks towards the stairs and down them.
You turn back to look at him as you walk into the room completely.
"Thank you for having me over" you wave.
"No problem" he says, you shut the bedroom door. The front door slams.