Part 16: sewers

You kept walking, only one car went past. You were walking for 10 minutes in silence, until you get to a driveway.
It was fancy looking, a bit iron gate.
"Who do you live with?" You ask.
"No one, all alone" he mutters, unlocking the gate.
How was he alone? He didn't have a girlfriend? Surely he did?
You walk down the driveway, it was in the middle of woodland.
(Picture shows the exterior shape, colours would be dark browns)
There was a roundabout which had moss  on it, parts of it crumbled inwards.
"How old is this house?" You ask, he was a bit further ahead.
"It's from the Victorian era" he states.
"Woah" you smile, admiring the woodland.
He was smiling over his shoulder at your reaction.

"How come you live alone?"
"I move out when I was 18, my parents wanted me gone" he mumbles slightly, fumbling with the keys.
You walk inside, it was old fashioned and fancy. It smelt like lavender and wood.
You look around, it was very looked after. He just stands behind you watching your reaction.
To the left there was a study, you peak your head through the archway.
"You're welcome here" he says, putting the keys in a drawer by the door.
"T-thanks" you smile, the study had another archway into a living room. The living room was in a conservatory.
You stand back up straight and turn around to look at him, he was looking at you with his head tilted. He straightens his head and smiles. You look to the left of the archway. There was big wooden stairs with the hallway going past them into the living room. Across the study was an arch for the hallway. "Have a look around, I'll be in the study" he nods, walking from the front door to the study.

You look around for a bit, upstairs was 4 rooms. 1 one was locked, the other 2 were bedrooms. The last one was a bathroom, a big bathroom. Then there was more stairs on the left of the landing, leading to a master bedroom. That had its own bathroom. There was a basement in the kitchen which lead the a cellar. The hallway by the stairs from the front door lead to the living room and backdoor. The garden was huge, loads of flowers and a gazibo at the end of it.
You walk to the study, he shuts his book and slides it onto the desk.
"So, y/n" he starts, you step through the archway fully.
"What did you see in the sewers?"