Chapter 26: look, y/n

"I don't...I don't understand" you say, pushing yourself further onto the desk 'away from him'.
"What don't you understand?" He asks calmly.
"How?" You ask, your eyes slightly wide.
"I..." He looks down.
"How is that you" you ask, getting slightly more aggressive.
He just stands there.
"Tell me how" you demand, leaning over and grabbing his arm.
He looks up at you, kind of shocked at the sudden aggression. Your eyes watch him go to grab your arm, but you pull away. He probably felt the scrapes on your hand. Why were you still here.
You shake your head, and try to push him to jump off.
"Don't be ridiculous, you still have glass on you" he huffs, stopping you jumping off by holding and pushing you back on by your thighs.
You gulp.
He leans over the side of you, starts cleaning the scrapes again, you sit there as you start to shake.
He holds your calf to steady it, tweezing the glass out. You wince and hold the desk. He instantly stops the blood from rushing out of where the glass kept it from doing so.
"You really messed this leg up" he sighs.
You don't respond, you just sit there waiting for this to end. You were leaving the second he was finished.

He finishes aiding to your leg, then holds out his hand for your injured one.
You shake your head.
"I can do this one myself"
He rolls his eyes.
"Give it to me" he commands.
You shake your head, holding it behind your back.
He huffs, leaning over and grabbing your wrist. You try resisting for you couldn't, and just gave up.
He shakes his head as he cleans it.
"Look, y/n, I'm sorry"
You just stay still, looking away from him. The second he finishes you are leaving, running home.