"No, I think everyone's seen that enough." Digby chuckled.

"I feel in this series that I finally got to understand why you're so sex-obsessed, Liv." A clip of Liv's asking them about their sex life played. "Is that just normal dinner table chat?"

"That is normal chat that goes on at my house- all we talk about is sex. It's a weird one- my family are pretty peculiar."

"Bit awkward, wasn't it?" Digby clearly felt awkward watching it back.

"I've gotta say, I thought you handled it incredibly well." Rick complimented. "You came across as being charming, well-mannered, well-adjusted, nice gentleman, which begs the question, what are you doing on this show?" I zoned out to be honest.

When I zoned back in, Sam was on stage.
"Let's see how he's feeling after all that. How are you Sammy?"

"I'm alright, buddy. After seeing that, not great."

"Before we get stuck in, I do need to show you a clip of a little chat we had just before the summer... here it is." A clip from the last studio show where Sam and Tiff were talking about the rules of the break played. "I mean, I'm like Nostradamus, Sam. How do you feel watching that back?"

"Like a bit of an idiot."

"I don't wanna say I told you so, Sam, but I did tell you so, quite clearly."

"I can't...I'd forgot you actually said that."

"Yes, very evidently quickly forgot. According to Mytton, in Ibiza, no girls were safe on the island. Fundamentally did you just think: I could get through some ladies here."

"It was for more than that but obviously, you're in Ibiza, that is an element, I suppose, of it, but..."

"Did you think you might get away with it and Tiff would take you back?"

Sam thought for a second and didn't sound too sure when he answered. "Yeah..."

"If you'd just got with a random girl and not Mimi..."

"Yeah."

"Would that have helped?"

"Yeah, I think so."

"He did get with random girls." Tiff called out.

"Yeah. But I mean, yeah. It was stupid." Sam admitted. "I know it was stupid, not to say that you're not lovely, you are." He looked over at mimi. "It just..."

"This won't be helping." Rick commented.

"Yeah, for fucks sake. I hate the sofa!"

"What was it that suddenly made you have that quite heart breaking just breakdown when you were talking to Arabella?"

"I mean, that was the worst moment of my life. By a long way. Bella has always been able to read me like a book and she's always known me better than I've known myself so talking with her I think made it all settle and it was the realisation that it was actually over." Sam explained. "I think there'd been times before where I'd pushed the boundary, but never actually believed it was finished, and to actually know that I pushed Tiff too far was..." I couldn't help but shake my head at Sam's words. "Was really horrible, and you know when you just sort of like... it's the realisation that everything's actually just gone."

"I could see Arabella shaking her head out the corner of my eye." Rick looked over at me. "Anything to say about that."

I shrugged. "I mean I've said what I think before I don't see a point in bringing it up again. It was obviously a fucking brutal time for both of them and for everyone who cared about them so I think the sooner it's buried, the better."