"I was literally like: I know what it is to be that dude and I'm so glad it wasn't me."

"I know. Gave me a chance to talk to Clemmie more." Sam smiled.

"I have to admit I think you two would be quite cute together." I told him.

"I don't know if I'm gonna go there because of the whole shit that happened with Jamie but she definitely interests me."

"I think hang out with her as a friend and if it becomes something more than it becomes something more." I advised.

"Yeah."

Harry and I decorated the house in our pyjamas.

"So who's decorating the country house?"

"I hired someone to do it because there are so many rooms and I just can't be bothered." I laughed.

"Fair enough." He walked over to the speaker and started playing music. He dramatically held his hand out to me.

"Are you serious?" I laughed.

"Dance with me?"

I continued to laugh as I took his hand and we started to dance.

Everyone was going to the ice skating thing in town so I had to wrap up a bit more.

"Are you good at skating?" Harry asked as he tied my skates for me.

I shook my head. "Not at all."

"Really? I thought you'd be amazing at it."

I shrugged a little. "Are you any good?"

"I'm amazing at skating. We've finally found something that I'm better at than you." He said proudly and helped me up. "It just gives you an excuse to hold on to me."

"If I fall over, I'm taking you down with him." I half joked as we got onto the ice. "Ah! I don't like it." I squealed out at laugh as I cling to his arm for dear life.

He just laughed at me. "I got you, little one."

After an hour or so, I hadn't fallen over and I didn't want to do we decided to head over to Sam's and help him out all his decorations up.
Ryan came over as well and joined us.

I was inside making hot chocolates and when I walked outside there were a million lights.

"Thank you little one." Harry smiled and kissed me as he took one of the mugs.

"Thank you Belles." Sam grinned as he took a mug as well.

"Cheers Bella." Ryan happily grabbed a mug.