"I don't know how to." Sam laughed.

"I'll wingman you buddy." Harry clapped his hand on Sam's shoulder.

While everyone else started to leave, Habbs stopped me. "Do you mind if I ask you something?"

"No, of course not." I sat back down.

"I'll wait for you outside." Harry smiled and walked out.

"What's going on?" I asked politely.

"You're Alex's ex aren't you? I guess I'm just looking for some insight."

"Yeah, he can be a little tricky sometimes. Where's your head at?"

She shrugged a little. "I do quite like him and he's definitely a lot of fun to be around but I don't know where his head's at. Like when we're together I feel like it's really good but he only really messages me on social media even though he has my number and, I don't know, I feel like he's not actually interested."

"Alex was a quite good boyfriend and I think he struggles being single. It takes him a long time to kind of become invested. I don't want to sound like I'm chatting shit about him because he's one of my closest mates but I think if he's not acting very into it, your best move is to probably have a very frank conversation with him." I advised. "Either hes gonna go: oh shit, I need to pull my head out my ass and do something, or he's gonna go: shit, maybe I don't want this to progress. Either way, he's a super nice lad and he obviously does like you and likes being around you. I think you just need to ask him if it's gonna be a friends thing or a possible relationship thing."

"Yeah. I hate conversations like that."

"It is hard."

"Was it hard for you when you started seeing him?"

"Not really, because we'd known each other for a fairly long time and we'd kind of fancied each other a little bit before as well. I can't give 100% accurate advise because it is very different situations."

"Yeah, thank you though, I appreciate it."

"Yeah, of course."

"Well I know that Harry's waiting for you so I'll let you go but thank you for the advise."

"No problem at all. If you ever need anything Alex related or not, I'm here."

"I appreciate it." She hugged me. "I'll see you at Liv and Digby's dinner party."

"For sure. I'll see you then. Bye."

"Bye."

It was time for Digby and Liv's dinner party and like always it took my an obscene amount of time to find an outfit.

"I swear you wear that jacket more than I do now." Harry smirked as I draped his leather jacket over my shoulders.

"I can't help that you're clothes look better on me."

"I think no clothes looks better one you."

"Harry!" I playfully hit his arm and he chuckled. "Come on, we're gonna be late."

Everyone had a couple drinks downstairs before heading up to the dining room. Everything was fine except for Clemmie calling Jamie a little bitch and walking back downstairs with Sam. I think they'd be cute together.

Jamie and Frankie made the entire thing very awkward as well, I felt quite bad for James because he was completely caught in the middle. I just sat quietly drinking my wine and eating my food.

"Why do we always have dinner parties when they always go to shit?" I asked Harry as we got into bed.

"Is it bad that I find it very entertaining?"

"Yes." I laughed. "That's so bad."

"So you're saying you don't even find it a little entertaining?"

"No. I don't find my friends screaming at each other entertaining. Maybe I would if I didn't like them."

He chuckled and kissed me.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you, I spoke to Binky earlier. Basically mummy has some other plans and she wants India's first Christmas to be with her and JP so we're all just gonna meet up at the country house on Boxing Day." I explained. "So if you still want to do Christmas together, I think that would be nice."

He grinned. "I was really hoping you were gonna say that."

"I'm so excited."

"So am I, little one."