11

Harry called at eleven the next day.
"Hi Louis, did I wake you?"

"No, I'm up. I was just about to call you actually." Louis replied.

"Sweet. What do you say about mini-golf?" Harry asked.

"Are you sure you don't want to date Niall instead?" Louis joked.

"Does he like golf?" Harry asked.

"He's a golf instructor. I don't know about mini-golf though. I'm pretty sure he has some strong opinion about it being a golf wannabe or something." Louis chuckled.

"Oh, and what do you think?" Harry giggled.

"That I would love to mini-golf with you." Louis smiled.

"Great. Pick you up in an hour!" Harry asked.

"Absolutely." Louis agreed. He gave Harry his address before they hung up and he spent the next hour getting ready.

This wasn't a time to dress fancy. He chose his favorite tracksuit and a pair of sneakers, clothes he felt most comfortable in. When Harry rang his doorbell he opened it just to find him dressed in a similar outfit and that blew his mind. Harry looked great as usual. Was there something he couldn't pull off? No lipstick or handbag this time but he had his nails painted and that only made him beautiful.
"Hi." Louis greeted, sounding a little too breathless.

"Hi. Ready?" Harry smiled.

"Yes. Let me just get my wallet and keys." Louis said and headed to the kitchen.

Five minutes later they were seated in Harry's car and he drove them to a popular mini-golf course.
"So are you competitive?" Harry asked.

"Oh, yes. You?" Louis smirked.

"Yep. You're going down!" Harry grinned.

"Well just have to see about that. Remember that Niall is a golf instructor." Louis teased.

"And how much golf have you played with him?" Harry questioned.

"Eeehm, as little as possible to be honest but something must have gotten stuck in my brain from all his ramble about golf." Louis laughed.

They arrived and Harry went to pay for clubs. Louis looked out over the course. He had never been here but it looked fun. Harry returned and handed him a putter and they headed to the first course, which was a clown.
"After you." Harry said so Louis put his ball down.

He looked between the course and the club a couple of times before he hit the ball. It bounced against the clown and came back. He huffed but tried again. It took him five tries before he finally made the course. Harry stepped up and he wasn't doing any better. It took him five tries as well. They both giggled.
"At least we both suck at it." Louis said.

They played for an hour, laughing the whole time, swearing in between. When they were done they returned the clubs and balls and sat down to eat a burger for a late lunch.
"I need a rematch dined at soon." Louis huffed.

"I won with one point! But sure." Harry grinned.

"Maybe we should bring our friends too? Niall would show up in a full golf outfit and his own club. Just saying." Louis chuckled.

"Yeah, I'd like that." Harry beamed.

"So, what now? Wanna see my place?" Louis asked, eyes glittering mischievously.

"Sure." Harry replied and gave him a look.

They headed to the car and Harry drove them back to Louis's place. They kept glancing at each other, both knowing what was coming. As soon as they were inside the apartment Louis pushed Harry against the wall and took possession of his mouth. Harry immediately kissed him back. Louis placed his hands under Harry's thighs, and he got the message and jumped up and wrapped his legs around him. Louis carried him towards the bedroom.
"Hallway, kitchen, living room, oh, and bedroom." He mumbled between kisses.

Harry giggled.
"Lovely apartment."

Louis kicked the door open and walked over to the bed. He put Harry down on his back and crawled on top of him and looked down at him, pushing up his upper body with the help of his arms.
"So how far do you wanna take this?"

Harry shrugged his shoulders. He bit his lower lip. Louis smiled.
"How about we get naked and do a 69?"

Harry nodded his head and smiled. He pulled Louis down with one hand behind his neck and Louis laid down willingly. They started a heated make-out session and had soon removed each others hoodies. Their pants disappeared shortly thereafter. Louis straddled Harry to get a chance to look at his tattoos. A big butterfly covered his upper stomach. He traced the outlines with his fingertips.
"Beautiful."

Harry smiled, showing off his dimples and Louis just had to kiss him. Soon Harry was buckling his hips impatiently, trying to remove Louis's boxers simultaneously. Louis took that as a cue to turn around. When he laid down on his side he was facing Harry's dick. He sure removed his boxers quickly. Louis let out a soft laugh and took off his own and he hadn't even managed to get in the right position again before Harry's mouth was on him. He moaned in surprise. Harry let go of him.
"Am I the only one doing the work here?"

Louis laughed again.
"Sorry, of course not."

He grabbed the base of Harry's cock and licked the tip before he took him down. Harry moaned and continued to suck him off. They really went for it and the combination of giving head and receiving head at the same time made them both really horny. Whenever they moaned they sent vibrations down each other's cocks.

They came at the same time and helped each other through their orgasms, swallowing each other's loads. Louis turned around and threw himself down next to Harry, trying to breathe normally.
"So good." He panted out.

"Yeah." Harry answered, breathing heavily as well.

They turned their heads to look at each other and giggled.