Charlotte, "..........."

The blood was her blood.

After she tried to break the chain by force, she coughed blood. The blood that she coughed stained her hand, her jacket and the floor where she was standing. If her brother knew that it was her blood, then she wonder how he will react.

Ah, maybe he knew about it. But since there was nothing he could do or to protect her feelings, he pretended that he had no idea about it.

Charlotte took off the black jacket and revealed the white inner shirt she was wearing. She took her fan and then left the room together with Altaira and before she closed the door, she glanced at her brother for a moment. After that, she closed the door and then headed to different room where she sat on the bed again.

For the second time Celeste offered to use her blue colored little butterflies to heal her external wounds in which Charlotte refused again.

"If you try to heal all my wounds, then I'm afraid that you won't wake up for two or three days" Charlotte said to her with a smile while leaning against the wall.

"I'm not fragile" Celeste said with a frown. She sat on the bed and leaned forward to Charlotte, "And besides, I'm sure that you do feel hurt right? It will be faster to heal them with my butterflies."

Of course it was painful. She was actually trying to endure everything again, trying to hold herself so that she won't cry before the others. But she won't admit it.

If Charlotte said to the others that things were too painful for her to bear, then they would be worried at her. And the more they worried, the more they will treat her like a fragile and delicate person. She was afraid that they will be worried of her and that they won't allow her to fight alongside them anymore.

So even though she was hurt and nearly lost her eye, even though she was tired and lonely, she would just smile like usual and pretended that she was alright like right now. Whenever they asked about her condition, she would reply that she was fine even though the others didn't believe in her.

"There is no point talking with her, Celeste" Altaira said and then sat on the other side of the bed. "She is too stubborn for her own good."

"She is similar with you at this point" Celeste said.

"I'm not as stubborn as her, you must have misunderstand me."

"Or more like I understand you quite well."

Altaira sighed, "Well, say whatever that pleases you."

"I'm just telling the truth."

If Altaira was bandaging her right arm, then Celeste was bandaging her left arm. Charlotte smiled awkwardly at this kind of situation as she tried to convince the others to let her bandage herself.

"Why don't you just let me....take care of myself?" She asked. "I'm not a child anymore....."

"This has nothing to do with age." "Aren't you indeed a child?"

Charlotte, "........"

She just sighed at this kind of situation.

"Next time, you have to care for your sister more" Celeste said to Altaira. "Tell her to not refuse my offer whenever I want to heal her."

"You know how stubborn this brat is" Altaira replied. "No matter what I said, she won't listen!"

Charlotte, "....."

Charlotte found it hard to describe her feeling now.

This pair of couple really worked in sync. They wrapped her with bandages and then put a plaster to cover the scar near her eye. They did it carefully and meticulously as if they were afraid to hurt her even more.