Tug tug. Her heartbeat increased. She can feel her cheeks gradually heating up.

Jungkook looked at her red face and puffy cheeks. He can't help but laugh at her look right now.

"Pffft..hahahaha you look like a red quoka right now"

"Sorry I don't know that"

Jungkook:.....

"Why are you looking at me like that? It's not like everyone in the world know that quakquak you know" Lisa defended.

"It's quoka"

"Yeah whatever...it's not my fault that I don't know that okay? I'm not low in IQ, you're just abnormally intellectual" Lisa said earning a glare from Jungkook.

"What a nice set of words to describe me" Jungkook said through gritted teeth.

"Okay, fine fine. Actually that's not how I'll describe you. In all honesty, I actually describe you as the "University God" back then, but now, I describe you as "My Handsome Tutor". Cool right?" Lisa chirped happily.

Jungkook nodded his head, smiling, happy about the pleasant way she described him.

"Mmm. Now, how would you describe me?" Lisa asked. She looked at him with star-like-eyes, waiting for his answer.

Jungkook looked at her as if he's looking into her soul. He then smiled at her gently as he says,"An alluring bulldog"

Lisa: ಠ ل͟ ಠ

(A/N: Fun fact~ Did you know that bulldogs are one of the dumbest dog breed out there? But either so, I still love them. They are cute~ in a different way)

•••

After lunch, Jungkook walked Lisa to her classroom.

"Bye. Thanks for the free lunch" Lisa said. She then turned around and was about to enter the classroom when Jungkook suddenly held her wrist, stopping her from going in.

"Jungkookssi, is there anything else?" She asked.

"Later, go at the library, table 8, after dismissal. I'll be waiting. Today's the official start of our tutoring session"

With that being said, Jungkook gave her his final smile as he turns around and walked off.

Oh right, he's her tutor. She almost forgot about the sessions that hasn't started yet.

"Kkkkk" she laughed giddily as excitement took over her.

Yes, this is how she felt the first time that they agreed on meeting each other for the session. She then suddenly remembered how he stood up on her that time.

"Okay, this time, if that happens again, I promise to never forgive him" Lisa told her self. And with that, she entered the classroom with a wide smile on her face.

•••

Library, 4:00 pm

She looked around the library and surely, there are plenty of students inside, packing stacks of books in their faces. All of them are so focused in their own world causing the library to be eerily quiet.

This is scarier than a horror movie. Lisa thought.

She then spotted Jungkook, reading something in a thick stack of books.