I swallowed, "What happens?" Kill me for taking the bait every time.

"They die."

If I thought it was a game before, I wasn't sure about it anymore. He looked dead serious. You could sense the mean streak oozing from him, his energy. For someone who was just acting as a deranged man for a kidnapping game, he was pretty goddamn great at what he was doing.

I was terrified. I was tempted to say 'Game over' and test him, but a bigger part of me wanted to stay deluded that this was really just a game and not reality. I was shaking. What if I said the words and he refused to stop? What happens then? Instead of finding out, I let myself believe we were still playing.

Terrifying me felt funny to him because he had that eerie smile, "Aw pet, look at you shaking like a fucking leaf."

He inched closer, bringing his entire body forward towards my face, his knees were on either side of my torso and his cock touching my lips.

"Open your mouth."

I did as I was told.

"Lick." He commanded.

Swiftly, I took a lick of his salty pre-cum. He swore under his breath but he was still under control.

"I'm gonna fuck that mouth. You'll learn never to pull a cutter on me, stupid bitch."

He pushed forward entering my mouth with his thick cock while his fingers dug into my hair. He let out a low moan.

For a minute, a wild thought entered my mind. I wondered if I could bite him but I realized that would only make things worse for me. He inched inside my mouth even more until his cock was touching the back of my throat, tears threatened to spill out of my eyes.

Imagine dying by choking on a dick.

What happened to Robin Reyes?

Oh, Robin? She died because a deranged man's dick was stuck in her throat. The poor girl, I hope she at least enjoyed the last minutes of her life sucking on it.

I spurted and that made the asshole chuckle, "If you choke and vomit on me, I'll just leave you here, tied up."

That threat did it. I sucked on him slowly until he was groaning again, "Fuck, yeah. Keep doing that."

He then pulled himself out of my mouth and I wondered if he'd changed his mind about mouth fucking me but I was wrong. He slammed back in and this time his fingers were bunched into my hair. He thrust in and out of my mouth, going deeper with every stroke, tightening his fist in my hair, making my scalp burn.

Gage's mouth hung open as he took whatever he wanted. I saw his long exposed neck, his Adam's apple bobbing. His heavy balls brushed against my neck while he continued to use my mouth for his pleasure.

This act was him trying to degrade me, and in a way, it was working. He was showing me who was in-charge here. If he wanted to use me while he punished me, he would do it without hesitation. He seized my skull in both hands as his cock went in and out of my mouth, the bed shook under his weight, his grunts filled the room.

He touched my nipples and tweaked the buds sending shockwaves down my body.

Moments later, a spurt of cum filled my mouth, and Gage continued to grip me, emptying himself. "Shit, this is so fuckin good."

This was right out of a horror movie, a scary movie with a kidnapper tying a girl to a bed and having his way. I gurgled the salty cum and you'd think the asshole would take pity, but no, he clammed my mouth shut so I had no other choice but to swallow.

"Good girl." Amusement danced on his lips.

He looked down at me and the smile was wiped out because he was now laughing at my humiliation, "Did you just fucking come?"

My chest was a sudden rise and fall. "It's...it's your fault. You've been humiliating me!"

He hooted, "Admit it, Snowflake. You enjoy being degraded."

I shook my head, "That's not true!"

"Your body tells me otherwise." He smiled.

"I HATE THIS! I HATE YOU!"

He climbed out of bed and began dressing up. "Don't care if you hate me, Pet. I took you for fun, remember? That's all you're good for anyway."

"Get me out of these ropes, Master. Please!" I pleaded, changing my tone. A girl could only beg if she needed to get out of the situation.

"I'm not done with you yet." He declared, donning on his shirt and buttoning them up slowly, hiding that gorgeous Greek god-like body.

He walked out of the room and shut the door behind him.

My arms started to hurt; I think my right arm felt like it was going to fall apart but it gave me a reason to think hard. This time that I was all alone in a dark, dank room, I was left to my thoughts and I stared at the ceiling fan, wondering what he would do next.

What if this guy wasn't even Gage? What if the real Gage, the one I was chatting with had been murdered by this evil man and he was now pretending to be Gage?

A bolt of fear made me shudder.

Suddenly, I was desperate to get out of here. I tried to recall that time I'd bumped into him outside the supermarket and that body was definitely the one dominating me right now so maybe I was just going crazy with my thoughts.

This is exactly what he wants. He wants to play mind games. He wants to break you.

I lay there on the bed for I don't know how long. Maybe an hour, maybe only thirty minutes. The ropes bit into my skin until I stopped resisting.

Gage walked into the room again and stripped. He smelled of clean soap. My heart spiked up when he brought a leather belt.

"No...No..."

But instead of whipping me, he put it over my eyes and tightened the leather so I couldn't see a damn thing.

He used my mouth to get off again, crazy motherfucker. But this time he didn't come inside my mouth. He did it over my body.

Ten days of enduring cruelty and sadistic games.

Rinse, dress up and repeat. I think at one point in time, I'd started to think I was his fuck doll.

Maybe that's all I was. When you're alone in a dark room left with your thoughts in a fucked-up situation, you might second guess everything. I was starting to think I wasn't cut out for this game.

"Ga—"

The belt came off from my eyes and the ropes untied.

I could breathe easily again. When I opened my eyes, I was pulled to a sitting position. I stared into a pair of the most beautiful, yet haunting eyes I'd ever seen.

"Sleep."

He pulled the covers over us and snuggled my body closer to his. I'm not sure when I fell asleep in his arms.

I woke up in the middle of the night, the time on the clock was past four am and Gage's hand on my body had loosened.

This was my chance to get out of here.

* * *

Please Like and Comment your thoughts below :)