Chapter 27 [Good Day]

Start from the beginning

"Hey, Y/N! You got a minute?" Loke yelled for Y/N, who was currently a couple of meters in the sky on the wooden construction which would later become the guildhall. 

Y/N hopped down and landed just by a very tired-looking Loke, "What's up? Dude, you look like you haven't slept for days."

"Yeah... anyway, I found Lucy's keys. She must have lost them when she was abducted by Phantom Lord," he then took out a keychain full of Celestial Gate keys to prove his point, undoubtedly belonging to Lucy and handed it to Y/N.

"Ah, I see. I'll give them back to her when I can," he pocketed the keys and bid the tired Fairy Tail member a farewell, Loke really needs some shut-eye. 

He looked back at the mostly finished foundations of their new guildhall, and he had to say, it was a lot bigger than the old one for sure. Y/N placed his hands in his pockets and felt the Celestial Gate keys brush against his hand, one look of contemplation later and he turned around ready to leave.

"Hey Erza, I'm going to deliver Lucy her keys! Juvia, help others for me will you?" after receiving a yell of acknowledgement from both Y/N started to walk back home, looking at the sky as he went. 

It didn't take him long to arrive back at his home, only to find it completely empty. So he thought Lucy may have gone to her home, which is right across the street so he knocked on the door but received no answer. Sighing, he brought out his spare key and walked inside, only to find her apartment completely empty as well. What he did find was a note though, and boy does he not like unexpected notes.

"I'm going home."

—Lucy~♥

"DON'T JUST SLAP A HEART THERE!" yelled Y/N as he crumpled the note in his hands before squeezing it into the size of an atom and thew it into the ground with enough force for it to make it through the earth and smack some straw hat pirate on the other side in the face. 

"Agh, Lucy when are you gonna stop giving me heart attacks?!" he yelled in frustration as he quickly ran outside the apartment and quickly glanced from side to side, not even seeing the silhouette of the blonde gal. 

With an angered grumble he bent down before suddenly rocketing towards the clouds, and over them, leaving a gaping hole in the bundles of vapour. Now, his eyesight isn't superhuman, but it is good, really good, yet he still couldn't make out Lucy anywhere. Then, he started falling back towards the ground...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A sigh escaped a beautiful, and busty, girl as she slowly walked away from a massive mansion. This was of course the best blonde of Fairy Tail, Lucy Heartfilia who just spent a good portion of her time reprimanding her father and proving her individuality and strength. At least she could return home now and have a nice long bath, hopefully in the presence of Y/N. Would they even fit in the bathtub together? Only one way to find out! The sun has already begun to set and the sky became orange from the disappearing star, time sure flies huh? 

"LUCY!" 

-CRASH-

And there goes the peace and serenity as one certain Y/N landed with style and force just a few meters away from his beloved blonde, kicking up dirt upon landing. Lucy yelled in confusion and fright at his sudden entrance. 

"Y/N WHAT ARE YOU DOING?!" she yelled from the top of her lungs as her eyes bulged at the damage done to her family's garden. 

"WHAT AM I DOING?! WHAT ARE YOU DOING?! RUNNING AWAY LIKE THAT?! I WAS LOOKING FOR YOU FOR LIKE FIVE HOURS NOW!" yelled back Y/N as he jumped from the self-made crater and immediately went to clutch Lucy in his embrace, even lifting her up from the ground, "You stupid, stupid blondie... At least let me know you are going to disappear."

A brief moment of silence overtook them as Lucy tightly wrapped her arms around Y/N's neck and her legs around his waist, burying her head in his neck, "Yeah... I was planning on coming back though."

"Good, but you nearly gave me a heart attack. No dick for you tonight," she snorted lightly at Y/N's attempt to sound stern. 

"I'm sorry. I just had a few words to say to my father," Y/N hummed lightly in response as he stroked Lucy's long blonde locks with his hand.

"Either way, let's just go home. Quite the nice town," commented Y/N as he just continued carrying Lucy in their current position, not giving a damn about the stares he would eventually receive once someone saw them.

"Well, this is just our garden."

"...Pardon?"

"This whole place all the way towards that mountain in the distance is our garden," Lucy giggled when she heard the gaping sound of Y/N's jaw hitting the ground.

"...How come all blondes are rich?" Lucy giggled again and closed her eyes, not giving Y/N's rhetorical question a verbal answer as she merely continued to enjoy his company.

[Y/N POV]

Damn... So Lucy is stacked huh? Big boobs and big loads of money. How come it's always the blondes that are rich? Damn, I wish I was born blonde I could've been ballin'. I don't get how she can have troubles with rent if she's THIS rich but it's most likely, no, certainly something personal considering she literally just ran away to confront her father. Oh well...

...

...

...

"It's good to have you back."

================================================================================================================================================================================================================================

Braggski: WOOO WE'RE BACK! YAAAAY! Yes, this is a bit short but eh, it's mostly filler anyway. Either way, I hope you enjoyed and I can't wait to do the Tower of Heaven ARC now. Mostly because Erza joins the harem around that point.

 Mostly because Erza joins the harem around that point