"I'm not trying to chose who you're friends with. I'm just saying I don't see why you would want to be friends with him when he's done what he's done." He half shrugged. "It's a bit of a joke to be honest."

"I understand that you don't like him, I understand that you don't get why I'm friends with him but I am friends with him and I want you to be respectful of that." I told him. "I love you and you're obviously my priority, but I don't want to have to chose between you and Princey."

"I mean, would there even be a choice?" He scoffed slightly.

"I didn't mean it like that because you know I would chose you, always. I'm just saying I've already lost one friend because of all of this, I don't want to lose another. If it makes you feel better, I won't hang out with him one-on-one and I won't hang out with him in front of you." I compromised.

"I just don't want to see you hurt again."

"I know." I kissed him. "You're protectiveness is one of the many reasons I love you."

"I love you too."

Alex had invited a few Italian girls to the villa so we had a somewhat sophisticated little party after the sun set. It was pretty casual so nothing to really dress up for.

 It was pretty casual so nothing to really dress up for

"Whoever picked out this necklace has very good taste." Harry smirked as he held the crescent moon pendant between his fingers.

"Yeah, it was my stylist." I smirked back.

He jokingly fist pumped the air. "Finally got promoted."

"I don't know how that's a promotion but okay." I laughed. "I do wear this necklace literally everyday, even if it doesn't match my outfit."

"You're so cute." He smiled and kissed me.

"Hello lovebirds." Alex walked over and handed us a glass of wine each.

"Thank you." I smiled as I sipped the drink.

"So I heard you guys went to Siena, how was it?"

"Yeah it was such a sweet city, like, you can walk everywhere." Harry told him. "Architecturally, it was so pretty."

"Harry, you're talking about the town as though you give a shit. You were there because Bella was there." Alex mocked.

"No, we both wanted to be there."

"So did you two sort out your little argument?"

"It wasn't an argument." I corrected. "But yeah, I think we sorted it." I looked up at Harry and he nodded.

"I still think the lad's a complete piece but I'm not gonna be hanging out with him ever." Harry chuckled a little bit.

"I wouldn't expect you too bubs." I kissed his cheek. "I'm gonna go get a snack because I've barely eaten today so I will see you both in a bit."