56 ~ She is hiding something

Start from the beginning

His hands touched my wet shoulder softly while his lips lean in closer to make me wetter even in the water.

I wrapped my arms around his neck when he became more passionate in sucking my neck.

Slowly he guided himself to move further and left me panting, moaning and screaming for him insanely in the pool.

He kissed my forehead after his release and I placed my head on his chest.

Then we both spent our loving good time together in taking bath and getting ready.

"Come with me,"

He informed.

After getting ready I joined him for the meeting with Maa Saheb.

We both entered her chamber as she was sitting on the couch looking slightly worried.

"Privacy,"

She ordered and everyone in her chamber left us alone.

"Yes,"

She asked.

"Maa Saheb, are you still angry with me?"

He asked sitting in front of her.

"No, but I am still angry with both of you, what a childish behaviour. Marriage is just a joke to both of you?"

She scolded us looking at me with angry eyes.

Water collected in my eyes as I never saw her this weak.

"You know the consequences, don't you? Raj,"

She yelled.

"I know, Maa Saheb,"

He accepted slowly and continued.

"But, you know that I love her. She loves me. We both are made for each other and meant to be together. I know whatever I did was utterly stupid and unfair but what is her mistake Maa Saheb. You know she didn't do anything. It was me who married her forcibly,"

"I know everything,"

She barked almost.

"Please, Maa Saheb, I can't live without her. However the wedding happened but she is my wife and I mean it. I can't see her sad. If you allow, we want to get married again like you want. Like it happens. Please...,"

He almost begged to her and she lifted her gaze to me.

Her teary eyes softened looking at me.

"She is like my daughter. Raj, have you ever thought if Gulaab was in her place and someone has done it to your sister. What would you have done then?,"

His face changed to crying almost as she touched the paining nerve.

"Maa Saheb, I am accepting my sin. Pleaseee... I will do as you say but please don't you ever think of separating us,"

He requested.

She washed her tears and looked at me.

"Come here, Abhi?"

I walked slowly to sit beside him.

"Ji, Maa Saheb,"

"Do you want as he want? This is the last chance of freedom,"

She informed.

I looked at her. I didn't know why but everything that happened from the beginning to till now rolled around my eyes.

How his soldiers dragged me to his empire. How he made me his slave. How he forced me to things that I didn't want to do. How he married me with cursing vows. How he made me cried all the time. How he stopped my wedding with Suryadev. How he saved from a life time regret. How his feelings and misunderstandings changed for me. How he slowly made me fall for him. How I forgot everything that happened. How I realised, he was the one who saved me from everything. How I get to know the real personality of him. How he opened about his past like I was his everything. How insanely he loves me. How madly he wants me to be his queen. How deeply he asked for apologies for his mistakes. How beautiful he made me feel. Everything just revolved around my eyes and a trail of tears slipped.