The Fall of Beacon

Y/N's POV:

While the rest of my team watches some of the matches, I busy myself by sowing the seeds of treachery in the minds of some of the students and inscribing another summoning spell onto my other arm. My old friend War should be helpful for this battle, probably hasn't had any sort of entertainment since the war between human and faunus, ah those were good times.

 [Have you figured out a new ability I'm giving Y/N? Next chapter will be an updated bio with all the current abilities and weapons, so it will be revealed then. I hinted at it last chapter and straight up showing it off this chapter I'd like to hear your guesses]

 I can easily use summoning magic, but it can take a while to complete the ritual, hence why I inscribe the spells onto myself. That way when I cast it, the symbols are already done, all I need to do is push magic into it to complete the summon.

Umbra: Hey, Y/N I thou-

Umbra walks in and sees me in the process of inscribing the symbols onto my arm. Well shit.

Umbra: What are you doing?

Y/N: Where I'm from, we inscribe these symbols on our hands before combat. From what I've found, long ago, everyone there was part of a warrior tribe and they used these symbols to give themselves supernatural powers, among other things; although the symbol for the powers seem to have been lost to time.

Umbra: Huh, what's it like there?

She actually believed it. Huh, wasn't expecting that.

Y/N: Well, you begin combat training from a young age. It's where I learned my fighting style. Now hush tsundere, I need to concentrate.

 Umbra: I-idiot.

I see her blush as I look back down at my arm, finishing the symbols. They quickly fade and I stand up.

Umbra: You and Alex ready for the doubles matches?

Y/N: Hell yeah! Now come on, I want to watch the rest of the tournament.

I lay down on the bed and pull out my scroll, and begin watching the match that's going on right now; Coco and Yatsu vs. Emerald and Mercury. Umbra walks out of the room, leaving me to my own devices. Continuing my preparations, I place my Black Tusk uniform and mask into a bag, open a portal to a small box that only I know the location of, and throw it in.

(Uniform- credit Akira Toriyama)

(Mask - credit Paul "Muzzi" Muscrofy)