"Only seemed right since you followed in your dear uncles footsteps, and became an animagus." Sirius chirped. "Since you are a fiery little bird, and you keep us going with your bright and shining personality, it was only fitting that you was named Sunshine."

Olivia felt the tears coming, her bottom lip of her smile trembled a bit. "I don't deserve this, I'm no marauder! I can't even compare to you all... You both are legends..."

"Now we know that we have someone to count on to carry out our Legacy." Said Sirius happily. "Besides, it just feels right to pass it on, letting the tradition continue. Who better yet to do that, than you?"

"It took us forever to think of your name. Then it hit us, Sunshine!" Said Remus, smiling, "Not as great as Moony, but still pretty good." He joked.

"It's perfect, I don't know what to say..." she said softly staring at the jacket, a moment passed and she looked up at the men with a mischievous smirk. "Oh I'm gonna give Umbridge hell, when terms starts back!"

"That's music to my ears!" Said Sirius, placing a hand on his chest, chuckling.

All the sudden they heard welling from the kitchen, without a moment to think they all headed towards the sound, inside they found a weeping Mrs.Weasley clutching a knitted sweater with the letter P stitched onto it.

Lupin tried to comfort the woman, telling her that it all will be okay

Lupin tried to comfort the woman, telling her that it all will be okay. Sirius slipped out of the room to go feed buckbeak. Olivia stared at the sweater, feeling the rage swelling in her chest.

While no one was paying her any mind, she stepped out and rushed to her room. Threw on her coat, tucking her wand in the inside pocket. She walked over to her desk and scribbled out a note.

I stepped out to run to the store, I'll be back, don't worry about me.

-Ollie

And with that, she left Grimmauld place. The streets were empty, she didn't expect anyone to be out today. Olivia knew that the stores were also closed, she had no plan to go there anyway. Navigating the roads, she followed them until she found herself on the outside of an apartment.

With one last look around to make sure she wasn't followed, she knocked. On the other side she could hear the rattling of a door chain being unlocked, and the door opened a bit.

The horn-lined glasses guy stared at her for a minute, shocked to see her. Then slowly, he straightened his shoulders and puffed out his chest, the same way he did when he use to wear his head boy badge at school. "Ollie? What are you doing here?" He asked.

"Hey Perce, can I come in? It's freezing out here." Olivia said sweetly. He furrowed his brow, looked left and right behind her, then stepped back to let her inside.

In the little apartment everything was extremely neat, and dull. Olivia shouldered off her coat and handed it to him. He hung it in a nearby closet, Olivia took in the sight of the room.