Lie To Me 2 (Part 13)

Bắt đầu từ đầu

They are all staring at me, come on now, it's getting anxious.

"How would you expect us to react? Seeing you after 2 months without any news about you?" Momo finally spoke, but it made me more anxious.

"I-uhm..." they can't see it but Tzuyu held my hand which made me at ease.

"Let me explain"

"You better be"

FLASHBACK

Tzuyu already left the restaurant. Something is making me want to leave also and look for her.

"Uhm I'll be leaving too, I just want to explore the city"

My grandma suddenly raised her hand and ask if she can tag along. I can't say no to my dearest grandma so.... shit. I was planning to go back to the hotel.

"I'll go with you two" Mark insisted.

"Can I have some quality time with my grandaughter?"

"Oh sorry ma'am sure, always wear your coats, it's cold outside"

She said she would like to watch the water fireworks near the Eiffel Tower. We looked for a spot to wait for it.

"Have I ever told you about my love story?" she suddenly asked.

"Yes grandma, you and grandpa met in your taylor shop and started courting you ever since"

"Not that, I have one secret lover"

A revelation by my grandma tonight. I haven't heard this yet.

"Open my wallet and take out the picture"

I removed the picture or should I say pictures. There was another photo behind it. My grandma hugging another girl in a beach.

"Is she, your..."

"She's Yukiko and yes, she was my first love"

Grandma...

"Look how pretty she was" her smile went wide admiring the picture I'm holding.

"She is grandma"

"She took a lot of pictures of me that time, even that one time I got snapped by a crab" she laughed.

"We were so young back then, I was confused at first but eventually I finally knew myself. Yeah, people made fun of me because of it and our store are running out of customers because of me so my parents arranged a wedding with a boy which is your grandpa just to cover up the issue"

Wow, we are so alike.

"Grandma, we are so alike"

"Alike?"

Did I really came out?

"No worries, you don't need to tell me, I already know" she looked at the Eiffel Tower.

"WHAT?!"

"All I can say to my one and only grandchild, follow your heart. I may have told you before that you'll be taking the position someday and I still want to see your wedding her in your favorite city and your future babies, but what's the point of having those when you are not actually happy? Except for having babies, you and your father are the best thing that ever happened in my 76 years of existence" this is making me sob.