Tempramental Duelist! a Duel to Survive!

Start from the beginning

I listened every word before finally spoke. "Listen Yuya, you can't be selfish. Pendulum Summon can't be yours forever. In the future, many people will have their own Pendulum cards. If you you just feeling down like this, you'll be weak and you'll be forgotten. You must evolved and show them even everyone can do Pendulum Summon, you're still the best Pendulum user in the world."

"...I get it that I can't be selfish. But still, to be the best Pendulum user, I need to at least use other Summoning Methods beside Pendulum."

"You already know the basics of Ritual, Fusion, Synchro and Xyz. Also, I believe you had potential, even more than Reiji himself. All you need is learn and find the perfect cards for you."

"You're right. And Mizael, can you be my teacher for that?"

I was surprised at this. "Me? Are you sure?"

"Yeah. You are doing great when teaching us the Summoning Method. Also, you are the only person I know that knows so much about Dueling. So please, can you help me?"

I didn't expect my words last night on him had such a big impact on him but at least I success make him going forward. Also, this proved to be a good thing. Making Yuya stronger on early of the series would be worth it. Make him to stop relying on Action Cards and probably will decreased the chance of him going berserk.

"Okay, Yuya. I'll gladly teach you. Although, I'll do it with my own way. So, be prepared."

"Thank you! Thank you Mizael! I'm sure to repay this one day!" Yuya replied. "Also, can you keep this a secret? I want this to be a surprise."

"I don't see why not. We'll start two days from now." I replied. After this, we say good night on each other before I go to sleep.

Suzuran Ramenshop

Now I currently work at ramen restaurant called Suzuran Ramenshop. This place is popular amongst students. Cheap price and delicious is the important factor of why this place is so popular. I work from 10 AM until 5 PM. My partner here is so nice and kind with me. They help me so much during my shift and even treat me a lunch.

Now my shift is over as I leave the restaurant. I decided to stop at the Duel Monster Shop named Satellite Shop and buy some booster packs. I opened it all and I got some useful staple cards and some cards that support Yuya's Deck. I decided to give it to Yuya once he's back to You Show. After that, I plan to go to You Show as Photon and Tachyon appeared beside me.

"I didn't expect you got that, Master." Photon responded.

"Neither am I. Didn't expect I got his brother's Ace Monsters. It seems his brother's love can reach him even in different universe." I replied with a chuckle.

"It seems so." Tachyon chuckled and eventually stopped. Photon and Tachyon realized that I was followed by someone. "Master, we have a Special Guest."

I turned around and saw a young man with green hair and pale skin stared at me with hateful expression. He wearing a long blue jacket, tight black pants and brown shoes. His face was covered by black sunglasses and red scarf as he prepare his Duel Disk.

"There he is." I thought.

"Indeed. Now he's here that means we are the target. But unfortunately to him, he choose the wrong target." Tachyon said proudly.

"Yes. But that means the professor that teach Masumi was already..."

"I'm afraid so." Photon said.