The Rooftop Meeting

Arianna's POV

"Ray, Ari you there?" Oliver asked over comms.

"Yeah, we're here." I responded.

"How's it looking down there?"

"The central processing unit has been tampered with." My brother, former tech mogul Ray Palmer responded.

"How sure are you?" Oliver questioned. I understand though. This is the first time we've been in the field since we "died".

"Well, we did design the computer's CPU, so pretty sure." I responded.

"H.I.V.E. would only do that if-"

"If they knew you'd have us shrink down and fly into their computer lab. Our night is about to get a lot worse. Isn't it?" My brother finished.

"Oh, you guys can take them. They have guns. You guys have super suits."

We enlarged and knocked five "ghosts" out. We heard clapping behind us, so we both raised our photon blasters.

"Oh, I am not one of your adversaries. I do, however, need your help." Is what the British man in the brown coat said before knocking us out.

XXX

I woke up on a rooftop. I looked to my left and saw my brother. On the right side I saw someone I never thought I'd see again-Leonard Snart.

"Stein, what the hell are you doing here?"

"I'm as ignorant as you...for once." he replied smuggly.

"Where the hell are we?" I heard Sara say.

"Sara?" I asked.

"Ari?"

"Why don't you ask the dude that knocked us out and kidnapped us. British dude with a flashy thingy." Jax interrupted.

"The name's Rip Hunter. I'm from East London. Oh, and the future." he says quite dramatically.

"Nice to meet you Rip." Mick said while reaching for his heat gun.

"Ah, while you were incapacitated I may have tampered with you weapons." he said, indicating towards the heat gun.

"I've assembled you all because I need your help. The future of the world is in peril because of a man by the name of Vandal Savage." he went on.

"That can't be. We destroyed him." Carter said.

"Yeah, Green Arrow and Flash helped us do it." Kendra added.

"And therein lay the problem. Unless Mr. Hall or yourself deliver the death blow Savage can be restored from but a single cell."

"The hell are you talking about?" I chimed in.

"Savage is immortal. Kendra and I reincarnate." Carter responded.

"Yeah, I've done that." Sara added.

"What the hell does this Randall guy have to do with us?" Mick asked.

"Vandal," Rip corrected. "In the future he will employ the evil he has perfected over his long life and the power he has amassed throughout history to finally conquer the world. I have been tasked with assembling an elite team to stop him."

"How?" Me and Sara asked.

"To travel to time to capture Savage before he turns into the monster he becomes." Rip continued.

"You've got the wrong guy. Hero ain't on my resume." Snart said snarkily.

"Or mine." Mick added.

"I know it's difficult to fathom, but where-when I come from, you and everyone on this roof aren't just considered heroes, you're legends."

"I uh, hate to nitpick," the professor started, "but don't legends have to be dead?"

"See that's a deal breaker for me so-" Jax started before I cut him off.

"Hey bozo it's 150 years in the future you would have already been dead!" I yelled at him.

"It's dangerous for any of you to know about your own future, but I am here because each of you as individuals is destined for greatness."

"I can get behind that." Ray said with a smirk on his face.

"And also if you don't follow me this is what is in store for your word 150 years from now." He pressed a button and Central City looked like it was engulfed in flames. That wasn't the worst part. The worst part was the screams from men, women, and children that could be heard from far, far away.

"I could have chosen anytime, anyplace, but of all the people that ever lived, I chose you nine. I certainly hope that you won't let me, and the world down. If your answer is yes, meet me at this address in thirty-six hours." he said, handing a piece of paper to Stein. Rip then proceeded to leave followed by Mick and Snart. Of course my brother and his big heart had to speak up.

"You can't just turn your back on the world. Especially after what he just showed us."

"Watch us." Was Snart's only response. He was about to go on, but I interrupted him.

"Ray, I think it's time we go and visit Star City's favorite vigilante."

A/N

Hi! This is the first part of my story Arianna Palmer. This will mostly follow Legends Season 1. I don't know if and when I would make a sequel. But other than that I do hope you enjoy this. I am trying to update on a regular schedule, but other than that enjoy the book!