the deal

GILGAMESH POV

Blake:why are you following me!?

Gilgamesh:simple...I'm curious

She turned to me.

Blake:curiosity kills the Cat

Gilgamesh:I am no mere Feline

Blake:trust me you don't want to know my past and I won't tell you

She kept walking.

Gilgamesh:you've gone at great lengths to hide your Faunes trait meaning you don't wish to face any of thw ridicule but with today's events in mind you will still stick up for them if given the chance as any member of there race should. Giving you don't want anyone to know of your past I assume your running from it...the White Fang?

She turns around.

Gilgamesh:that's it isn't it? You were a member of the terrorist group the White Fang, somthing traumatic must of happened and you turned your back on them...now your trying to live your dream of becoming a Huntress to help the Faunes in more peaceful ways...I miss anything Kitty Cat?

She was dumbstruck as she should. I just revealed the thing she has tried to keep hidden for so long. She ran.

Gilgamesh:is that all your good at!? Running!?

I jamp from street lamp to street lamp and jamo down in front of her.

Gilgamesh:you can only run so far

She tried to attack me but I casually dodged her attacks.

Gilgamesh:are we going to be civil about this or...?

She calmed down.

Gilgamesh:I'll tell you what...I won't bleed a word of this to anyone and let you tell you team and friends in your own time if...

Blake:if what?

Gilgamesh:simply put...you intrigue me and I wish to know the little kitten better

Her face went red.

Blake:is that your way of asking me out on a date?

Gilgamesh:do not think of it as a date think of it as a learning experience

She faced her head down.

Blake:f-fine...but I'm not going back to Beacon...not yet

Gilgamesh:fine by me...I know a place we can spend the night

I walked off.

BLAKE POV

My first date...and it's with a guy with an ego the size of the sun.

Gilgamesh:chop chop Kitty Cat!

I'm going to regret this.