Part 21: You're Jealous

"Do you remember what you said earlier?" Pietro asked as he and Sky were laying on his bed, watching tv. Sky looked at Pietro and he could tell she was trying to think of what embarrassing thing she had said earlier.

"I don't know. I said a lot of things." She told him. Pietro leaned up on his arms and smirked at Sky. She gave him a confused look. "What? What did I say?"

"You called me your boyfriend." Pietro said. Sky's eyes widened and her face became a brighter shade of red.

"Oh...sorry." She mumbled.

"No, no, I mean...I liked it." Pietro said sweetly.

"I didn't know, I just—I thought that's what we were. I'm new to the whole dating thing remember." Pietro turned his face to Sky's and softly kissed her.

"Don't worry, you're doing great." He said.

"Oh shut up." Sky mumbled and faced herself back to the tv. Pietro frowned and leaned his head on Sky. "You keep avoiding my questions. What do you like to do?"

Pietro sighed, his shoulders dropping as he let out a huff. "I like to run." He said. Sky narrowed her eyes at him. "Ok, ok, I really do like running, but I guess I also like to...play video games."

"Really?" Pietro nodded. "Ok...just tell me something. Anything."

"Why? I'd rather learn stuff about you." He told her.

"You are impossible. I just want to learn about you so I can plan our date." Sky mumbled, irritation lining her voice. Pietro smirked which made Sky roll her eyes. "What now?"

"Are you having trouble planning our date? I thought it was easy." Pietro said. Sky glared at him which made his smile widen slightly. He placed his hand on her arm, rubbing it up and down. "Don't be upset. I'm sorry, princessa."

"Princessa?" Sky question. Pietro nodded, not giving a further explanation. "Ok, what's your favorite place you've ever been?" She continued asking questions.

"What does this have to do with a date?"

"It doesn't, I'm just curious."

"Well, I've never really been anywhere besides Sokovia and here in New York." He mumbled, almost embarrassed.

"Same—well not same. I've never been to Sokovia, but I lived in the sucky part of California and now I'm here." She told him.

"Well, I guess I really like New York." Pietro said answering her question.

"Do you miss it? Sokovia." Sky asked him. Pietro sat up on the bed, Sky doing the same. Sky could see that Pietro did miss his home.

"Yes, I miss it, but if it hadn't been destroyed I would have never left. If I never left, I wouldn't have met you." He told her.

"You are so cheesy." Sky said, trying to hold back her laugh. Pietro pushed up on his arm and leaned over Sky, wrapping one arm behind her head and started kissing her.

Sky melted into the kiss when the door burst open. "I knew it! Get off of my daughter!" Tony shouted. Sky had never seen Pietro move so fast despite his super speed.

"We weren't doing anything, I swear." Pietro told him seeming nervous.

"Oh my gosh, dad. What the heck?" Sky said, getting off of the bed.

"What do you mean, "what the heck". He promised not to have sex with you." Tony said.

"Oh my god! We were not gonna have sex." Sky said, her face turning bright red.