Part 20: He Loves You

"I don't get why it's such a big deal." Sky said as she stood up from her chair angrily. "I was just working on it for fun."

"So was I. Now this is my life and I don't want the same one for you. Sky, your smart, probably smarter than me or at least you will be. I want you to go to college when your ready and I want you to get a good job or hopefully take over Stark industries." Tony said. Sky looked at her dad confused for a moment before shaking her head.

"That's not what I want." She mumbled.

"That what do you want?"

"I don't know...I just don't understand why this is so bad."

"I don't want to put your life at risk. It's already a risk letting you stay here and letting you live with superhero's." Tony sighed and placed his hand on her shoulder. "I love you Sky, and you are the best thing that has happened to me. I've been so happy ever since you snuck into the tower." Tony chuckled for a second. "But I'm not gonna risk you getting hurt and if that means you can't live here anymore then—"

"Wait, what?" Sky asked, interrupting Tony. "You're gonna kick me out? Just like my mom did?"

"No, Sky. I'm not kicking you out, but I want you to stop whatever this is ok? And I'm not gonna let you work with me anymore." He told her. Sky could tell he was sad and that this wasn't what he wanted. She could tell by the way he looked at her that he was only trying to protect her, but she didn't care.

"Whatever." She said before walking out of the lab and rushing to her room.

"Hey Sky." Pietro said sweetly, but she ignored him and slammed her door shut. Pietro looked at Wanda who was standing beside him. She shrugged and softly knocked on Sky's door. "Sky, what's wrong? Can I come in?" There was no answer.

Wanda walked closer to the door and leaned her ear against it. Pietro looked at her confused, but she closed her eyes and listened carefully.

"She's crying." Pietro sighed and knocked on the door again.

"Sky, please let me in." They waited at the door patiently for a few minutes until they heard the soft footsteps walk up to the door. With the creek of the door opening they saw Sky standing there, her eyes were puffy and red, obvious signs of crying and her hair was messed. She was still wearing her pajamas which were just a grey T-shirt and a pair of black shorts. Once the door was fully open Pietro walked into her room and embraced Sky in a hug. "What's wrong?" He asked. But Sky didn't answer, she just stood in his arms, feeling the earth from his body wrap around hers.

Wanda gave her brother a look before walking away. He knew that he had to fix this. It was his job now, but he didn't mind. He liked helping Sky and he hated seeing her cry. Pietro shut the door behind him and led Sky over to her bed where she sat down. She rubbed her eyes, making them a brighter shade of red. She leaned her head on Pietro's shoulder and sighed.

"I'm sorry." She mumbled.

"So what?"

"Acting like an idiot, being dramatic, for whatever else I did because I'm apparently always doing something wrong." She said, a few tears spilling down her cheeks. Pietro wrapped his arm around her shoulder and pulled Sky closer to him.

"You never do anything wrong, Sky. If anything, you make it better." She shook her head, rubbing her eyes nice again. "Can you please tell me what's wrong?" She nodded softly, trying to regain herself.

"I made Tony mad." She mumbled. "Last night I couldn't sleep so I was working in the lab and I made this suit design." Sky told him. Pietro didn't seem to understand what the problem was and Sky didn't understand it much either. "Tony got really mad at me and said he wanted to protect me, but he also said that if I didn't stop with the suit and everything, he would kick me out."