Part 11: He's cute

A month had passed since everything happened. For Sky she was starting to have a normal life, but despite living with the avengers it was kind of boring. They were gone half the time and the other half they mostly talked about upcoming missions. It became another place where Sky didn't fit in.

"Hey." Sky looked up from her book and smiled at Wanda. Sky and Pietro didn't talk much anymore and Sky hated it. What she hated more was that it was all her fault.

"Hi Wanda." She said.

"So there's something I need to tell you and please don't be mad. I just found out a few days ago and have been trying to think of a way to tell you-"

"I miss Pietro." Sky cut her off. Wanda's eyes went wide and her mouth hung open slightly.

"What?"

"I miss him. I miss talking to him and watching movies and running around the building. I should have said yes to going on a date with him."

"No, no you made the right decision. Pietro isn't that great and you could do so much better. Literally every guy in the world is in love with you so let's go find one." Sky looked at Wanda confused before getting up and pacing around her room.

"I should tell him how I feel right? That's what he did with me and I shot him down, but I'm ready now." She told Wanda.

"Sky I really need to tell you something." Sky opened the door and took a deep breath.

"Tell me after ok? Thanks Wanda, love you."

"Sky wait-" But Sky was already halfway down the hall by the time Wanda got off the bed.

Sky continued to walk to Pietro's room. Shaky breaths inhaling and exhaling. Suddenly she stood in front of Pietro's door. It was the same shade of white as anyone else's, but nobody else's made Sky feel nervous just to stand in front of it. She exhaled one last deep breath before knocking on the door.

"Sky...hey." Pietro said in a low voice. He looked very surprised to see Sky standing there and maybe even nervous.

"Hey, can we talk?" Pietro looked to something behind him and Sky could practically hear his heart beat faster.

"Who's there?" Suddenly a girl with bright, obviously badly dyed blonde hair came up behind Pietro. She was wearing a dark red crop top and black leggings and her eyes shot daggers at Sky.

"This Sky." Pietro said awkwardly. Sky knew her face was bright red now and she just wanted to be safe in her room. "Sky this is Harper, my girlfriend." Sky gave Harper a soft smile which she didn't return.

"Hi, uhm sorry Pietro. I didn't realize that you uhm...sorry." Sky said before turning around and walking back to her room. Sky was so thankful that Wanda was gone when Sky got back to her room. She shut the door and locked it before curling onto her bed and crying. Pietro had a girlfriend.

"Pietro I tried to tell her, but she got up to talk to you before I could and I'm sorry." Wanda said quickly, her words mixing together.

"Why was she coming to talk to me? She hasn't spoken to me in like a month." Pietro asked his sister.

"I can't tell you."

"You can't tell me? She was going to tell me before she saw Harper." Wanda looked at Pietro and rolled her eyes.

"You don't need to be a genius to figure this out Piet." Wanda said sarcastically. She could tell Pietro was thinking hard which made her sigh.

"I still don't get it."

"Well I still can't tell you so I guess you'll just have to keep thinking." Wanda told her brother.