Part 19: You're a nerd

As Sky walked down the stairs she was greeted by Pietro patiently waiting for her. He seemed just as nervous as Sky had been only moments before. He smiled awkwardly as Sky reached the end of the staircase.

"Hi."

"Hi." Pietro replied. Neither of the two knew what to do next. For Sky this was her first real date and for Pietro this was his first date that he actually cared about. "You look beautiful." He told her. Sky could here the nervousness in his voice, that's when his accent really came out.

"Thanks, you look nice too." After they exchanged small greetings the two stood around, standing in silence. "So..." Sky mumbled.

"Right, ok, I've planned everything perfectly...I hope. So come on." He said grabbing her hand in a gentle grip. Sky blushed and followed his lead.

"Wait, you're driving?" Sky asked as Pietro lead her down to his car.

"Yes, is that a problem?"

"Well, you're not the best driver." Pietro raised his eyebrow and held a smirk. Last time Pietro drove, Sky hated it, but she wasn't going to tell him that. "You know what, it's fine. Let's go." Pietro speeded to the other side of the car and opened the door for Sky. She blushed slightly before sitting in the car and Pietro quickly doing the same. "So, where are we going?"

"Ah, ah, ah, that is a surprise." Sky pouted which only made Pietro laugh.

"I hate surprises." She muttered softly, but still loud enough for Pietro to hear.

"You'll like this one." As they continued to drive, Pietro asked Sky more questions about herself and vise versa. "So you were a nerd?" Pietro asked, trying to hold back his laugh.

"Shut up! I wasn't a nerd." Pietro raised his eyebrow and Sky sighed. "Ok fine, I was a nerd. What did you expect, I literally graduated early. I was into robotics and science and stuff." She said in defense.

"I'm not judging."

"Are you sure because you seem pretty judgy." Sky told him, her arms crossed over her stomach.

"I promise. Graduating early and being a nerd is much better than failing." He said. Sky's face softened.

"Did you ever graduate?" She asked.

"Sort of. Technically the school in Sokovia was destroyed along with everything else, but me and Wanda had dropped out long before that. We have been trying to learn online and we're almost done." Sky smiled at his explanation.

"That's great." She told him. He nodded softly, obviously not believing it.

"Alright, we're here." Pietro said as they pulled into a dark field. Sky looked around confused. "Come on." He said opening the door for her.

"I really need to get used to this whole super speed thing. I thought you were still sitting next to me." She laughed awkwardly, still confused as to where they were, but Pietro held a bright smile that still made her feel butterflies.

"Don't worry, you will. Now, follow me." He told her. Sky did as he said and walked carefully through the field of long grass and pink and purple flowers. "Alright close your eyes." He said. Sky did so and Pietro took her hand, leading her the rest of the way.

Sky almost fell a few times, but Pietro caught her each time. Finally he came to a stop which lead to Sky bumping into him. She laughed slightly, her eyes still glued shut.

"Alright, open them." He said. Sky slowly opened her eyes and was amazed by the sight in front of her.

There was a white tarp, that was hung up, most likely with the help of Tony. It had Clueless ready to play on it. On the ground next to Sky there was a big blanket covering the grass. She looked over to see two big cups of popcorn and another blanket for if they get cold.