Maya : Arhaan , there is some spark ... Kisi bhi waqt short circuit ho sakta hai ...
( Short circuit can happen at any time ... )

Arhaan : Haaa .. 
Maya : Someone did it intentionally. .. find it out right now ...

Arhaan : Just give me 2 minutes ....

After some time ...

Arhaan : What will you do Maya ?
Maya : Aj shikari khud shikar hoga ...
( Today the hunter itself will be the victim ... )

Maya again come to party and started grabbing her drink ...

.
.
.

Flashback :
Maya switched her partner and this time is was Vansh ... They started dancing .

Vansh : Are you crying Miss Malhotra ?

Maya : No ... I'm just a bit emotional ... I love this song ... By the way congrats ...

Vansh : Thanks ... Do you think Adaya is right for me ?

Maya : Honestly , I won't recommend such girl even for my PA . You have chosen her , you must have seen some good quality in her. ...

Vansh : Kya main jaan sakta hun ki aapko kyu pasand nahi hai Adaya ?
( May I know , why you don't like Adaya ? )

Maya : Jawab dena to nahi chahiye par phir bhi , kon aaise engagement ceremony ki anniversary celebrate karta hai ... she is always trying to show off her relationship with you. ... Always being extra with her PDA ( public displays of action ) ...
( This is should not be answered but still , who does celebrate engagement anniversary ... She is always trying to show off her relationship with you ... Always being extra with her PDA ... )

Vansh : Mmm ... Is this the real reason or someone is jealous ... 😉 ?

Maya : Did you see any jealous faces ... ? People are not jealous with her ... They have pity on you ... You are the one who have to tolerate such creature for entire life ... Trust me her goal is only to get your surname ... She  just wanted to have the Mrs Rai Singhania title .

Vansh : Whatever ... Dadi is the one who forced me to do engagement , now she is again forcing me to do marriage ... Then she will force me to have babies ... It's true that I like her but it's also true that I don't love her ... There is lot of difference between them ...

Maya : I see ....
I have some work , see you later ...

Vansh's pov :
I know Maya , Dadi effects you . It's the truth , she is the one who is trying to do my marriage . I don't know how will you react when you will come to that Dadi has accepted the news of your dismissal , the whole family has accepted it . Even Adaya effects you too , but you don't want to accept . You loved the song because it's about pure love , pure friendship . I don't know Maya , what you have done in those 7 years , but you are my responsibility ... One day you will again realise the power of friendship ...

Flashback ends

Maya : Duniya ke liye Manvi maar gayi , par kuch saal baad uski rakh se Maya janmi ... Jo kisi se nahi darti hai , jo ladna janti hai ...
( Manvi is dead for the world , but after few years , Maya was born from her ashes ... Who is not afraid of anyone , who knows how to fight ... )