Chapter 9

Dedication: Para sa 18 votes na natanggap ko, from prologue to chapter 8 sobrang saya ko promise, you're making me kilig!!!💛 Thank you guys, this chapter is for you!
Keep voting and keep supporting my Tales....😊

" Whoaa..."

"You look so beautiful, Milady!!!" Sir Mercedez exclaimed as I decend down the platform.

" Thank you." I said as he lend his hand to support me.

He brought me in front of a whole body mirror to see my reflection. "Wow." the only thing I could say as I twirl around while admiring the details of the gown.

" I'm so glad it looks good on you! Talagang hindi po kami natulog para matapos lang ang gown sa loob ng tatlong araw, and it's all worth it!!!"

Napangiti ako. " I also love the gown Sir Mercedez. You and your team did a wonderful job!" I said while looking at my reflection in the mirror.

" By the way, where's Karen? Has she done changing?" I asked.

" Oh, she's still in the fitting room. Should I call her now?" he asked.

I nodded, " Show me her new uniform dress, I wanna see it!" I said in excitement.

Agad namang inutusan ni Sir Mercedez ang kaniyang asistant. Habang hinihintay namin si Karen ay tumabi saakin si Sir Mecedez. " This is my very first time doing this kind of clothing and I'm also very new with this kind of idea that you told me. Just like you, Lady Iris, I'm also excited with the outcome!" He said in anticipation.

" ummm...but, pardon me for asking, Milady... I was just wondering why did you made such kind of request?" he curiously ask.

I look at him for a second before deciding to speak. " I'm going to say this because you are now one of my trusted people and you bowed your loyalty to me...." I said in a serious tone. He nodded, " Don't worry, Milady. I will never say a thing."

I sigh, " I think someone wants to ruin me." I whispered. I decided not to tell him in details.

His right hand cover his mouth in shock. " Who?"

Napahalukip-kip ako habang nakikipagusap kay Sir Mercedez.
" I don't know yet, but I just want to be prepared." pagkatapos kong sabihin yun ay siya ring pagdating ng asistant ni Sir Mercedez kasama si Karen.

My eyes twinkled as they are approaching, Karen's old maid uniform turn into a classy one. I smiled, I raised my right hand and made a thumb's up to Sir Mercedez while my eyes never leave Karen's appearance.

" Milady....." nahihiyang sabi ni Karen.

" Don't worry, Karen, you look pretty." I said.

" I said