Chapter 19

JK POV

I was so happy to finally have my princess back. Only the devil knows how much I missed her. I pulled her close to me and hid my face in her neck and inhaled her vanilla scent.

God this women was definitely the death of me.

And just as I had thought everything was perfect, we got interrupted.

"HELL0000 BITCHES, partying without me are we?"

"Eunji.." I muttered under my breath.

"Well before I ruin party and take home my love, lets get rid of his love right?"

She said while crazily laughing, she aimed the gun right at Ara's stomach and shot her.

"ARA NO!!!!"

I couldn't register anything that happened next. There was a lot of screaming. I saw V hyung pull out his gun and shoot Eunji in  her head.

Paramedics rushed in to take Ara away and that's when I finally snapped out of it.

I rushed after them

~~~

Ara had been taken in. We had no information related to her baby or anything. Suddenly the doctor came out.

"Mr.Jeon, Mrs. Jeon is asking for you" the doctor said

I rushed in not caring about anything else at the moment. I rushed inside to see her laying with a flat stomach and I broke down.

Ara told me that the baby was safe. I sighed in relief.

JUST A SUM UP - She was fine, there was no baby as Ara had already given birth when she had fainted earlier.

"God, princess I love you so much" I said while hugging her

"I love you too kookie I love you too."