Chapter 15

THIS IS CODE RED, LEADER HAS BEEN ATTACKED

My heart pace quickened. Was jonnie okay ?? what had happened. I needed to maintain my nerves so I rushed to the medical center.

I saw Lisa there pale her face emotionless and i shook her shaking "what happened Lisa is Joonie okay??"

She looked in my eyes and i knew her answer but I needed to hear it. "H-He did it, we are now #2 but she escaped and shot him"

I froze. "h-he got shot Ara, he -he"

I fainted

**couple of hours later**

I woke up with a huge headache and saw Lisa besides me with Jhope on her side.

"What happened?"

"You fainted, it was cause of stress"

"Yeah" said hoseok

"Is joonie okay?"

"He's in a coma Ara"

I took a deep breath and closed my eyes. I had lost sinner already and now joonie, god i felt so awful.

Lisa took my hand to her stomach and said, there is a mini Joonie though.

I burst into tears. Jonnie was gone and he left his child too. His dream was to be a dad. But I knew he would make it back. He was my blood and he wouldn't give up.

Suddenly Eunji flashed through my mind and I stiffened.

"You said she escaped?"

Lisa nodded. "Bring the team in we have a ton to plan"

**After sometime**

The team was gathered around. I could tell by their faces they had no idea what happened to Joon.

"First, the father of my child is Jeon Jungkook" I spoke in my leader tone.

"WHAT!?" Hoseok shouted.

The men and women around widened their eyes when they heard me say Jeon. None of the people here knew except Joon and Lisa about me or how I came here or who's child it was.

"You just said Jeon, he is supposed to be our enemy"

"No" I stated coldly and received shocked, confused and betrayed expressions.

"Jeon Jungkook is the love of my life and the father of my child" Silence followed till Hoseok shouted.

"Are you CRAZY!? Joon did not fight so we stayed on #2"

"But he did, didn't you ever ask him hope why he suddenly wanted to beat them, but not once he said to take over #1 was his goal. It was always #2"

They fell silent.

Suddenly a loud bang was heard and my room room flew open. There stood the person I least expected to see since, nobody was supposed to know where I was.

??? was panting hard as he dropped his bags. I could hear the guards running to catch him. He came near me pushing Hoseok, who tried to stop him, off and hugged me.

Just as Hoseok and the other member were about to pull ??? off me, they all froze as they heard me say with the deadliest tone they could've heard "Touch him and I'll cut your hand off, I dare you"