Chapter 9

Ara POV

I was sitting on the porch sipping my coffee when I got an unknown number's call.

"Hi Ara, how is your child?" I gasped thinking that I hadn't even told Jungkook yet then how could this ever play out this way. I was devastated.

"I have a deal, keep your child safe and leave Jungkook" I sighed because i knew this day was going to come soon. "Okay, I will leave him just don't harm my baby"

The person hanged up as I felt warm tears flowing out. I loved him so much but I needed to do this.

JK POV

"Princess, I'm home" Ara came out of the room looking quite tired and as if she had just cried. She hugged me tight while I went along cause I knew she need that right now.

"What's wrong princess ?" 

"You know I love you right?"

"Yes, of course princess but-

She cut me off by sliding a ring onto my hand and said "I am always with you and I love you, promise me that you will wait for me for a bit ?"

I was confused as I didn't really understand what she was saying but I just nodded.

"This is a promise ring, I have the same one with your name in it and yours has mine. This will remind you that I will always be in your heart and I will come back"

"Princess are you gonna- 

she cut me off again by placing her lips on mine. "I am so sorry, and I love you so much baby, wait for me"

Before I could speak I felt someone put a cloth around my mouth and I passed out.

Ara POV 

I looked up at Taehyung

"Thanks a lot, you know what to say when I'm gone right?" He just nodded. I smiled as I pulled him into a tight bear hug and kissed him on the cheek.

"Its for the baby, I just need a little bit of time and I'll be back I promise." "I know Ara, go fast before the others come." "I love you TaeTae" "Me too cupcake now go"

I took a last look at the love of my life as I took a taxi to my home going back to my mom and sister, we were gonna move out today so I hopped it would be fine.

??? POV

??? : Finally I found you Ara bear