Chapter 12

I nodded my head while being taken aback on how a girl managed that. "Why is tae here tho?" "Right you know how tae has a family secret he never told us? Well he is ready to tell you now, he wouldn't even tell me before you"

I patted the space next to me on the bed as Tae slowly approached and sat down there. "Its okay tae I'm good tell me" "I am the brother of Kim Namjoon" I was too shock to even process what he was saying. "You... Right the Kim... got it and ?" "And the girl is my long lost sister, they say she call herself hell and we can meet her at the meeting in a week"

"Wow tae, you ran fro the mafia to end up with mafia ?" "Well me and my brother had a fight and I was too mad to go back so I decided to live on streets and you found me" I smiled at him "Thanks for telling me tae, lets go and prepare for the meeting"

Third person POV

"Hey Hoseok, can you gimme that apple"

He throws as I catch it perfectly, "Score!" He chuckled at me shaking his head.

"What, Im pregnant its my hormones" "Yeah I have gotten pretty used to that" He gave me cheeky grin before exiting the room.

I smiled to myself as i started to play around with my ring. It looked so beautiful with his name carved on it, I decided it was time to give him a clue that I am gonna come back.

I wrote a short yet direct letter to him -

Hey sinner,

I heard that sinners go to hell so be ready as hell is coming to pick you up and believe me sinner when you see my face you won't let me go...

hell... (princess)

I really hope that Jungkook would pick up the clue, I counted on it...

JK POV

I was working on the meeting details for the next week's big meet. I was focusing on the work when suddenly Taehyung barged into my room looking breathless.

I was irritated at first but seeing his physique I asked "Whats wrong Tae?"

"Its hell, she sent you a letter"

"Me..?" I took the letter from him and tore it open

Hey sinner,

I heard that sinners go to hell so be ready as hell is coming to pick you up and believe me sinner when you see my face you won't let me go...

hell... (princess)

I burst into tears after reading the letter. It was Ara, she disguised herself as Hell and she was really smart.

Tae looked at me confused and asked " WHAT!?!?!?!"

"Its Ara, she's coming back, my princess is coming back!!!"