Chapter 3

Mr.Kim chuckled seeing his behavior but soon his expression darkened as he said that "Jeon, Sin" Simply saying those two words I saw how Mr.Jeon's expression changed to a dark one as he said "Miss Kim there are some files that need to be arranged and corrected on my desk, please do that for me" "Yes Mr.Jeon" I said as I exited the room.

"Weird" I said to myself as I exited the room and made my way towards his office. Grabbing the files I went to my office.

**4 hours later**

I stood up, I was finally finished with all the work I had. I went outside to finally go and meet Chaewon. While I was making myself coffee, a squealing voice made me flinch "Ara-shiiiii~". There she is Park Chaewon. I honestly don't know how we both are friends even after being poles apart. "Hey Chaewon, how are you?" "I am so good now that you are here, by the way didn't you apply for the marketing team?" "Yeah but Mr.Jeon said the position was taken" "Huh, weird. Well, I need to go but lets have fun later yeah?" "Sure!"

I went back to my office and as soon as I entered the intercom rang. I hurried and picked it up "Ms. Kim speaking" "Ara, please come to my office this second" "Yes sir" I hurried to his office but what I saw made my blood boil, he was kissing a fucking girl after calling me that hoe.