Chapter 2

"So, Miss Kim will you be starting your job? Or should I let this be filled too?" He asked raising one of his eyebrows slightly smirking like he knew exactly what I was thinking. "I accept Mr.Jeon" I simply stated. "Good, you start today, your office is right beside mine, For starters please get me a cup of coffee and prepare the meeting room for our first meeting" "Yes Mr.Jeon" I said as I exited the room.

Jungkook let out a quiet chuckle as he said "Oh dear Ara, why did you have to catch my attention". The position Ara hadn't been taken but she had caught Jungkook's eye or as we can say love at first sight so he didn't want to let her go and made her be closer to him by making her his personal secretary.

Ara on the other hand was busy celebrating with herself "I can't believe how lucky I am. Not only do I get a good amount of money, but I can also work with my bestie and see that Hottie everyday." After preparing the meeting room I went to his office with a cup of coffee.

"Your coffee Mr.Jeon" He gave me a small thanks. "Is the room ready?" "Yes sir" I said. He nodded as he told me to follow him. "Jeon, How are you?" A deep voice asked making me flinch a bit. "Ahh, Taehyung you're here already" "And who is this beautiful lady?" he asked as he took my hand giving it a small peck. I giggled at his action as I said "Kim Ara, Personal Secretary of Mr.Jeon." I saw Mr.Jeon giving a death glare to Mr.Kim as he growled under his breath saying "MINE". I heard him but decided to keep quiet. 

Mr.Kim chuckled seeing his behavior but soon his expression darkened as he said that "Jeon, Sin" Simply saying those two words I saw how Mr.Jeon's expression changed to a dark one