Chapter 6

I stuttered as I asked "W-who are y-y-you" His smile turned into a frown "I'm Jungkook, you know that" "That p-person called you s-sinner, w-who are you J-Jungkook"

He sighed before telling me sit down. I maintained a safe distance and sat. "I guess no point hiding from you right? I'm pretty sure you have heard of the Sinners, the biggest mafia gang in Asia, I am called The Sinner as I am the leader. 

I was shaking in fear, I couldn't process what he just said. "Just stay away from me, please just stay away" I shouted at him. I couldn't care less about what he feels. I was too much in shock after finding it out.

He came near me as he protectively wrapped his arms around me and he said "Shh... I am not going to let anything happen to you I promise. I love you, hmm a lot and I will do anything for you my love..." I felt safe in his embrace so I calmed down. We talked and he then told me everything. I was a bit relieved to know he never killed innocent people. 

"I know this might be too fast for you Ara but can you live with me ?" I froze as he asked me that. "I know you might not be ready but I really want you to be safe, I also can't see that brat sister of yours abuse you. I have known you for longer than you could imagine my love" I was shocked yet again. This day seemed to be having a lot of surprises.

"Ok, I will live with you, but for now can I go home? I will pack my stuff and come over tomorrow." He smiled and pecked my forehead "Of course, I will drop you lets go"

 I waved him goodbye as he drove away. I was nervous to go in but I finally knocked. The door opened and my mom was standing there. "Oh my god, my child are you okay ?!  I was so worried."

I hugged her "I am sorry mom, I had not been feeling well and my boss took care of me" "Was he your date" she asked me wiggling her eyebrows. "Ahh... Eomma .. Hajima(don't)" I said whining as she was teasing me. She laughed and caressed my hair as I asked her. "Mom, do I have brothers ?" She suddenly stopped laughing as she faced me "Why do you ask?"

I looked at her and smiled and told her "Mom, I want to know... They are my brothers, and I would want to meet them. Even if I haven't meant them, I still love them so much mom." She looked at me with tears in her eyes as she told me "Sweetheart your dad wasn't a normal person. He was the love of my life but also a gangster. I still went through with it cause I loved him a lot, but I never thought about how it could affect others life later on. When we had your first brother, Namjoon, We were attacked by your fathers enemies as they knew we were his weakness. 

"We were saved and still stayed together, we had your second brother Taehyung, and he was as handsome as your father. This was when the attacks increased. After you were born I couldn't risk it, when you turned 5 your father told me that he was going to leave with your brothers and train them so that they could protect you. We never divorced that's why you are still a kim. You step-father knows this and that is why we never married. Because my heart still belongs to your father."