Chapter 15

Being in the spaceship was kind of like being in a Vegas casino. It wasn't easy to tell the time, the sun was so far away that day and night were virtually indistinguishable. Chimes sounded through the ship every eight hours, serving as shift change notices and alarms for those sleeping. The latest alarm woke Pepper and Vanessa from their slumber to start the new day, and their bleary eyes blinked as they tried to focus.

Sleeping together had been the norm for a few months now, but waking up tangled together under the weighted blanket while naked was a new experience for the two. Pepper gazed at Vanessa who was smiling back at her in the low cabin light. "I can't believe last night was real," Pepper finally murmured.

"It was real, Honey, and we have a lot more time for that in the future," Vanessa promised while stretching under the blankets.

Pepper gulped as Vanessa's breasts popped out from under the blanket in mid-stretch, but then leaned down to capture one of her nipples in her mouth. The resulting gasp from Vanessa made it all worthwhile and she suckled lightly on the rapidly hardening nub as she felt hands weaving into her hair and pulling her inward.

"Oh, I like this new wakeup system," Vanessa groaned in pleasure.

Pepper was thrilled to have Vanessa make those sounds. She knew they didn't have the time needed for more, but she wanted to make sure that there would be a favor returned from the shower. "I need to remind you of what will be happening later," she mumbled around a mouthful of nipple.

"If you don't stop that, it will be later right now."

Pepper pulled her head back, making an audible pop as she unlatched, and looked into the brown eyes of her lover. "I could be persuaded to stay in bed all day."

"Even though we're supposed to go try to capture one of the smaller ships today?" Vanessa teased.

Pepper lifted the blanket, taking in the sight of all of Vanessa's body and almost drooling in anticipation. "I think I found something I'd rather capture." She trailed a hand lightly over Nessa's hip and to the flat of her stomach, causing the brunette to suck in her breath quickly.

"You're quite the tease this morning, what's gotten into you?"

"I'm pretty sure that was your fingers," Pepper arched an eyebrow with a smirk. "And I want to make you feel as good as you made me feel."

"I want that too Honey, believe me I do. But you know very well if we start that now we'll have everyone banging on our door to get the mission going," Vanessa pointed out.

Pepper groaned in frustration but knew that she was right. "Fine. But tonight you're mine."

She could feel Nessa's body shiver against her in anticipation, and their lips joined for a moment as if they had just sealed a deal. As much as she looked forward to seeing the ships, the prospect of touching Vanessa later was what she really looked forward to.

"Come on, let's go see those ships," Vanessa grinned as she crawled out of their bed.

Pepper admired the view of her naked body, gazing longingly at the various places that she wanted to touch, or kiss, and then sighed before getting out of the bed herself. It was hard to believe that she was on her way to go salvage an alien spacecraft, and yet all she really wanted to do was run her hands over the woman currently pulling her panties over the glorious ass in front of her. Patience, she told herself. That would be later. Shaking her head, she tried to clear the cobwebs of desire from her thoughts, and then started pulling her own clothes on.