Never Again

"Tumhari khatara bike firse kharab ho gai." Ishita shouted kicking the tire of his bike.

(Your stupid bike stopped again.)

"Tumhara itna weight hai ki bike bhi rest magta hai." Raman answered back checking the problem.
(Its just asking for a break because of your weight.)

"Mai moti hu?" she asked supressing her anger.
(I am fat?)

"Finally you admitted." Raman teasingly said her and smiled imagining her pout as she did not any reply.

"Ho gaya. Chal beth madrasan." He turned but was surprised not seeing her around.
(Finally, done. Come sit, madam.)

The lonely lane surrounded in nothing but long trees, send a chill down his apine. But taking a deep breath, he began to search her.

*****

"Mai moti hu kya." She eyed her figure wrapping her arms around her waist.
(Am I fat?)

While roaming around in anger, she had found some traces of broken house. And a beautiful mirror was tugged on the side by tree.

Feeling breath in her nape, she turned giving him a soft jerk.

"Mai tho moti hu na." she pouted as he stretched his hand asking for hers.
(But I am fat, no?)

"Moti aur aap? Lagta hai kisiko chasme lagne wale hai" She smiled at his antics.
(Fat and you? Someone needs glasses I guess.)

"Acha!" she teased only to hear some chuckles. She slipped her hand on his only to be twirled.

She tried to rub his hand sensing it unnaturally cold, but she signalled her not to.

"Pakad tho aase rahi hai jese kabhi chodne ka irada hi nahi hai." He smiled to her.
(You are holding as if you will never leave me.)

"Huh!" she uttered not understanding his words.

"You are so beautiful." he said.

"Kya baat hai, aap and all aur meri tareef bhi." she said slowly slipping away from his grip, she moved toward the mirror.
(What's the occasion for such respect and compliments?)

"Ab mai moti nahi hu?" She asked looking her image in the mirror.
(I am not fat now?)

"Raman?" she muttered not seeing his image in the mirror. She turned around and gasped not seeing him.

"Raman? Raman?" She cried in fear not seeing him around moving slowly toward the way she came from.

"Ishita, Ishita. I was just joking." Ishita sighed in relief seeing him there.

"You are beautiful." He wiped her tears and kissed her forehead softly.

"You are so bad." Ishita muttered hugging his warm and inviting body.

*****

"We are never coming here." Raman declared, starting his bike.

Ishita nodded hugging him tight and placed her on his shoulder.

"Never Again." Raman thought patting her head remembering the torture he felt while searching her in that dense forest.

He had felt as if he had found his heartbeat when he saw her calling his name.

*****

"Maybe some day." A dark figure whispered looking at the mirror but a blank mirror greeted him back.

*****

So what do you think?

Did you like this one.

Regards
~Gia