Make-up

"Mihika, come on." Shagun patted her soon to be sister-in-law "You need to start doing  your makeup. You can't be late in your own engagement."

"Just a moment, Di." Mihika passed a small smile "Akka said she will bring her makeup. Its really good, Jeeju got her from Korea."

"Raman brought her makeup?" Shagun asked surprised with the information "Are you sure you want to wait for her? I have some good stuff, if you want. I mean Raman bought that stuff, duh."

Passing a fake smile to Shagun and her stylish whispering what boys know about makeup, she dialled her number.

"Aagai, aagai." Her smile broaden as her sister entered the room, holding small velvety black box. "Yeh le tera makeup. Uff Delhi ki traffic."
(Sorry. Sorry. Here is your makeup. . . God this Delhi's traffic.)

"Thank you, Akka." Mihika passed the bag toward her stylish.

"I must say, that's actually a good brand. Never knew Raman had eye for this." Mihika shook her head at her remark.

It may seem weird to others. Her sister and her husband's ex-wife; her soon-to-be sister-in-law in same room. But its quite funny and weird how they get along so well.

"He never needed to look for it with your flawless skin." Came her sister's witty remarks making them smile.

"Of-course." As Shagun flipped her hair and the three of them shared a good laugh earning sting eye from the stylish.

"Come Eshita. Lets move before they kick us out." Mihika closed her eyes as Shagun and Ishita move towards the door.

*****

"You never needed them Shagun, but I do." Ishita muttered the next day, hiding the blackish mark on her cheek with her makeup.

Waterproof.

She snorted as her tears had no effect on the foundation.

****

Only because I rarely see this topic in fanfic. And come on that means we needed to try this.

And I need to some editing on other updates so you can expect them soon. But damn this weekend 🙃.

Regards
-Gia