P.S.S : I still love you.

"Ishita? She was with her friends, Vandita and Mihika. She might be somewhere here only." Her class teacher, Miss Gupta replied with a smile.

Raman nodded but could not stop the frown. As in recess, Ishita would always follow him muttering about their epic to be love story, which he unknowingly begin to love.

Raman shook his head realising he is missing her. Gone were the days he would be irritated with her continuous chatter, her following.

True to her words she had grown up on him.

Pagal. Khud toh pagal hai mujhe bhi kar degi.
(Idiot. Messing with my head again.)

He opened his lunch box. He smiled seeing Parathe.

Raman, your mamma makes such yummy food. And Parathe are her speciality.

"Ishita, Ishita, Ishita." He muttered closing the box again.

"Raman sir." He turned his head as one of her best friend called him.

"Hello, Mihika." He smiled back softly "Kitni baar kaha hai, Raman bhaiya bolo."
(Hello Mihika. And how many time have I said to call me bro.)

"Ishu maaregi." She shook her head cutely making him wonder "Usne kaha hai ya toh jiju bolo yaa sir. Bhaiya nahi."
(Ishu will hit me. She says to call you sir or  brother-in-law. Not brother.)

"Acha?" He chuckled. "Aur kaha hai Ishu?" He asked her.
(Really? And where is ishu?)

"Woh apse baat nahi kar rahi. Aap Shagun ke saath Romeo-Juliet play kar rahe ho na." She explained.
(She is not talking with you as you are doing the Romeo-Juliet olay with Shagun.)

"Aree toh 10th standard ka play hai, aur tum log toh 8th mei ho. Aur maine thodi na rules banaya hai?" He tried to explain.
( But the play is for 10th standard only but you guys are on 8th. And its not like I make the rules.)

"Woh mujhe nai pata. Ishu aapse gussa hai aur usne yeh letter diya hai." She forwarded a small note.
(I don't know anything. Ishu is angry with you and she send this letter for you.)

He chuckled at her antics.

"Okay." He took the note from her and forwarding his lunch box to her, "Aur yeh, Ishu ko de dena."
(Okay. Give this to her.)

He unfolded the note.

"Pagal" he shook his head with a beautiful smile

(Idiot.)

*****

So, what do you think?

Regards
~Gia.