Chapter 13 The Plan

Zacznij od początku

***

Meanwhile back in Korea Yoongi and Jungkook were having some beers and talking. Just having a good time between friends.

"Jungkook, why are you still with her?" Ask Yoongi

"Jungkook, why are you still with her?" Ask Yoongi. He still don't understand his relationship with his girlfriend. It was like they just had a relationship for the cameras, but they don't even live together anymore.

"I feel bad for her. She was never able to get her heat cycles. We tried so many treatments and medications, but nothing works. I felt that if I brake up with her, she might think is because of her problem" Jungkook explained.

"Are you planning to stay with her forever because you feel sorry for her? That's not going to make you, or her happy. Don't you think she can feel your absence? You lack of interest?... she is making excuses after excuses for you. She always say that you're always busy, that you're to passionate about your job, that you're always tired. But everyone can see that you two are having a hard time together" said Yoongi. Even though he was a little tipsy from drinking, he was saying the true, and Jungkook knew it.

"If she is not happy, why hasn't she broke up with me?' Ask Jungkook.

"For Omegas it's harder to let go. Usually they hold on until the last moment. You need to tell her, you need to break things up"

"Not all omegas are like that. Jimin broke up with me, he was able to let me go"

"No he didn't, he didn't let you go. You step away." Yoongi said taking the last sip of his beer.

"He could've call me or email me. He knows where I work. I don't know anything about him, not even his phone number."

"How are you expecting for Jimin to call you, when you are still with her. Every news media knows your relationship with her, everyone is expecting the anticipated wedding of the century. Of course Jimin will never get near you. I wouldn't if I was him"

Jungkook when quiet for a moment, looking intensely at his half full bottle of beer. Yoongi was right. Even though all this time he has work so hard in creating the new legislation for Omegas to get an education and job opportunities, because he promise Jimin he would change the world for him and his child, it doesn't meant Jimin knows that he is his biggest and only motivation to make it happen. Jimin can work now as a Doctor without hiding his true identity.

"Here, these are for you. But before you use them, you need to talk to her, talk to your girlfriend, and set her free. Maybe that's what she truly wants, to be free from you." Yoongi give an envelope to his friend.

What is it?" He said, and without waiting for yoongi to answer, he open the envelope. "Two plaint tickets to New Zealand?"

"Yea, I'm going with you. I know it's your baby's first anniversary, you should go. This is on me."

Jungkook didn't say anything, he just hugged his friend so tight that made Yoongi a little uncomfortable.

"Ok, ok. I know, I'm awesome" he said, pushing Jungkook away from him. Jungkook just smile. "Talk to her tonight, don't wait any longer. I'll be waiting for you at the airport tomorrow morning"