ᴋɴᴏᴡɪɴɢ ᴇᴀᴄʜᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

Začít od začátku

"But you are familiar here right?" Raghav asked her. He was not sure why she was insisting him to come while her sister was also coming. Earlier he was accompanying her, as she had no other company.

"Listen Raghav! I'm getting married and my parents won't let me to go alone anywhere. Nithya is also new to this place, so they would surely now allow both of us. That's why I'm asking you to join with us." Sindhu told as she was already exhausted arguing.

"You can simply tell that I'm going to be your 'bodyguard' " Raghav rolled his eyes.

Nithya chuckled softly, while Sindhu laughed out aloud.

"You're a smart guy,  understood it quickly!" Sindhu patted his shoulder sarcastically.

Her mobile buzzed with the notification that the cab had arrived, so she decided to make a move. She walked a few steps and turned back towards Raghav and Nithya.

"Hey Nithya, how are you coming home tomorrow?" Sindhu asked Nithya.

"I'll take a cab. Why?" Nithya told her.

"Why do you take a cab unnecessarily? Anyways Raghav is gonna come home. You can join him right?" Sindhu suggested.

"First bodyguard, and now driver! I'm a software engineer! Does that enter into your pretty mind?You are treating me like in tied up with your family?" Raghav told them furiously.

This time Nithya also joined  Sindhu and started laughing.

Seeing Nithya laughing happily, his furious expression reduced.

"Sorry da.. you know the situation right?" Sindhu told him softly.

Raghav just nodded his head agreeing to it.

"And Nithya, take his number and call him if you need anything. Even I don't know anyone here, so I cannot ask you to seek help from others." Sindhu told her in concern.

But only Raghav and Nithya knew the fact that, they had known eachother for more than a month and have the numbers too.

Raghav eyed Nithya, signalling her not to tell anything and she understood it.

"Okay da! Let's meet tomorrow!" Sindhu bid bye to them and got into the car.

Once the car left the gate, Nithya and Raghav looked at eachother.

"I never thought that I would meet you here." Nithya told Raghav, as they walked back to their homes.

"Even me Nithya, even when you told you're coming to Chennai, I thought you would be staying somewhere. And never in my dreams I expected us to be neighbors." He chuckled.

"Yeah! But when we left from here to US, I never met you." Nithya told him.

"Actually, we came here 3 years ago."

"Aah! We had left 4 years back."

"Hmm..so how is Chennai?"

"Good! Happy to be back here. And meeting my family after years feels great you know!"

"Then how about meeting me?" Raghav asked her and winked at her.

"Haha! To be honest, I thought of messaging you tonight. So maybe after a few days we could have met" she winked back at him.

"Woah! Did you spend time with Sindhu? Because she was missing you during her engagement itself."

"So you knew that I'm Sindhu's sister?" Nithya asked him shocked.

"What no!"

"Then?"

"Sindhu told me that she was missing her sister. And she did not mention your name I guess. Even if she had mentioned, there are millions of Nithyas in this world, how can I think that it would be you?" Raghav asked her.

"Hmmm.. fact! But it's surprising to know that I was talking to a person, who is very familiar to my family."

"Yeah same here." Raghav smiled at her.

Suddenly Raghav stopped walking and looked at Nithya.

"What happened?" Nithya asked him as she also halted.

"Where are you going now?" He asked her.

"To my house. Why?"

"You should go by this way to reach B block and I should walk straight to reach D block." He explained.

"Oops.. just today I came back here , and lots of things have changed. " Nithya bit her tongue in embarrassment.

"Now I understand why Sindhu did not allow you to come alone." Raghav laughed.

"Don't tease me Raghav, I'm new to this place." Nithya pleaded.

"Okay okay!"

"Bye Raghav! It was nice meeting you." Nithya smiled wide.

"See you tomorrow." He smiled and walked towards his block, while she walked towards her.

Both of them were surprised as well as excited to meet in person.

To be continued.

Please do vote and share your reviews.